PDA

View Full Version : Seed Of Chuckie!

animal_rescue
10-01-2004, 05:05 PM
Anyone going to see the movei this Halloween? I am and I'm bringing my Chuckie and Tiffany dolls with me! There awesome I love scaring people with them!:) Anyways here's the website to the new Chuckie Movie.
http://www.seed-of-chucky.com/home.html

DJFyrewolf36
10-01-2004, 05:26 PM
:rolleyes: LOL people call me wierd but I acually think the Chucky movies are funny in a way.

Maybe cause Ive never taken horror films siriously...

sammy101
10-01-2004, 05:31 PM
i saw the preview in the theatre and i thought it looks good!!i want to see it,and i think there funny too:p

animal_rescue
10-01-2004, 06:37 PM
so do I! In Bride Of Chuckie,

I love how
that one girl says to the Tiffany doll"Oh how adorable is she!" and then looks at Chuckie and says"ew that belongs in the dumpster"(I haven't seen the movie in a long time so I forgot the exact words!:rolleyes: ) then the string gets pulled on him and Chuckie goes My name is chuckie and I wouldn't be talking if I were you....

cocker_luva
10-03-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
:rolleyes: LOL people call me wierd but I acually think the Chucky movies are funny in a way.

Maybe cause Ive never taken horror films siriously...

im the same way! i am definately seeing this movie.

Uabassoon
10-03-2004, 08:40 PM
I hate the Chucky movies, I was around 7 or 8 when the first one came out and for some reason my mom let me watch it. I was so terrified, to this day I hate all of those movies!

flamepony12
10-03-2004, 09:26 PM
:eek: OMG call me a scaredy cat but i would NEVER... :eek:

puppyluvs
10-03-2004, 11:24 PM
NO WAY !!!!!!!!!! Believe it or not but I am petrified of Chucky...lol...Ever time I see a Chucky I have nightmares for what seems like eterinity :( :( :( :( :(