PDA

View Full Version : Dukedogsmom....

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-01-2004, 11:20 AM
....you've been spending an awful lot of time over here on the catside, so just give in already and go get yourself a kitty! Do you want us to help find you one on petfinder.com? I know you're in Florida, but if you give us a more specific location I'm sure we can come up with some real cuties for you. ;) :D ;) :D :cool: :p

DJFyrewolf36
10-01-2004, 11:35 AM
Uh oh....lol

DDM be warned, I spent time over here on the cat side and ended up with Remus lol (after my previous adoption fell through
:( stupid mean lady)

Best dicision I ever made though ;) I love that kitty o mine!

dukedogsmom
10-01-2004, 11:57 AM
I would dearly love to but am not in a position to at this time. It's a real long story but I live with parents. I know how some people feel about that but it works for us. Too long to explain. When I am able to get my own place, where there's a place for the horse and I won't have to pay board, I will have at least 2 dogs and 2 cats, all inside. That is my definition of Heaven. I want to get bills gone first and start with a clean slate.

catmandu
10-02-2004, 10:09 AM
I have often though,the the Found Cat Hotel,could use a Dog,but in my neighbor hood,its not a safe place to walk, a Dog! But it would be funny,to see how hey would react,to a Puppy! I betmtaht they would mentor the New Arrival,and love him.

Cincy'sMom
10-02-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
I have often though,the the Found Cat Hotel,could use a Dog,but in my neighbor hood,its not a safe place to walk, a Dog! But it would be funny,to see how hey would react,to a Puppy! I betmtaht they would mentor the New Arrival,and love him.

Maybe a sweetheart, yet mean looking dog would make the neighborhood safer for you to be in! Someone to provide prtection for the found cats while you are away?

Corinna
10-02-2004, 10:41 AM
There is that also there are dogs the size of cats and can be paper trained (or is it box trained too) the found cats would love a pom or maybe a boston terrier.