PDA

View Full Version : My Brother is being shipped to Iraq :(

DJFyrewolf36
10-01-2004, 11:06 AM
My brother, Jeremy, is in the Army, special forces.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/DJFyrewolf36/Random/hidingplaces.jpg

Here's a picture of him

I ask you all to keep him in your prayers as he is being sent to Iraq and will be unable to communicate with us until December when he is supposed to come home for some leave time. He had email access for a while (He has been deployed for about a year now) but I guess they are cutting all communications off. He won't even be able to send or recieve letters. :( I hope he stays safe. He has a wife and a 3 1/2 yr old daughter.

Stay safe, Jeremy!!

lizzielou742
10-01-2004, 11:34 AM
OMG, DJ !! :(

Tell your brother I said:
Thank you for serving our country.

How scary. I hope he doesn't have to stay the whole time. I will keep him in my thoughts.

momoffuzzyfaces
10-01-2004, 12:06 PM
I'll keep Jeremy in my prayers and the entire family.
I had a cousin over there for a year. He's home safely now. I'll pray that Jeremy is home safely soon too!
My brother was stationed in Korea during the Vietnam war. Longest year of my life!!!

Jeremy, THANK YOU!

ramanth
10-01-2004, 12:53 PM
*hugs and prayers that he comes home safely*

RobiLee
10-01-2004, 02:14 PM
He will be in my prayers!

slick
10-01-2004, 02:36 PM
Please stay safe Jeremy.

snappy
10-01-2004, 02:41 PM
Your brother is in my thoughts and prayers. As is all of your family and his. I know that it is really tough to watch your loved ones go off and fight a war - and I am very greatful to those who do this.

cfuh
10-01-2004, 02:42 PM
A friend of mine's husband is in CA right now training to head over to Iraq. He's in the Navy so we waiting for his time to be shipped over. Don't know about the no communication rule.

Hope your brother stays safe!!!

Karen
10-01-2004, 02:56 PM
Be careful, be smart and stay as safe as you can, Jeremy. Listen to your gut. You'll be in my prayers.

KYS
10-01-2004, 05:26 PM
Jeremy as well as all our boys and girl are in my
thoughts to come home safe.

Thank you Jeremy!

ComedyDevil
10-01-2004, 05:51 PM
Gosh - that must be so scary :( I'm sure he'll be fine, I'll keep him in my prayers :)

moosmom
10-01-2004, 07:05 PM
DJ,

Jeremy will be in my thoughts and prayers.

What I DON'T understand is WHY more troops are being sent over there after Bush promised he was bringing them home. Just goes to show you that SOME people will do/say ANYTHING to get elected into office.

Be safe Jeremy. We're rooting for you.

Hey DJ,

If you give me his address over there, I'd love to write to him. ;)