PDA

View Full Version : Mysty

persianmom
09-30-2004, 09:15 PM
Hi everyone.

I'm very happy Deb is going to get Lizzie and Robbie, but she is also bring Mysty to me:) . I can hardly wait to me my new little girl. She is just to cute. I hope my other three furbabies are ok with this. The only one I expect trouble from is Scrappy the calico. She is the boss of the house no one mess with her if she idoesnot want to be messed with. We'll have to wait and see. Thanks Kim for taking care of Mysty for me. :) Thanks Deb and Den for bringing her home to me. I don't know what I would do without you two in my life. Love ya both. :) :)

catnapper
09-30-2004, 09:20 PM
Oh thats so exciting! I didn't know you were getting one of the babies too! I bet you're dying to finally cuddle your new baby! :)

rg_girlca
09-30-2004, 09:59 PM
Oh Carol, this is so exciting that we will be able to see Kim's fosters growing up with such wonderful people such as yourself.

Just take the introductions slow and easy and you should have no problems. Hopefully anyway. One can never be sure with these things, but just hope for the best.:)

jazzcat
09-30-2004, 10:30 PM
Carol - I'll be going to Kims house on Sunday too so I'll get to meet Mysty. I can't wait!!! She's a real cutie and I just love her spunky little face. I bet it's even cuter in person. I'm so happy you are adopting her.:D

sirrahbed
10-01-2004, 07:37 AM
Mysty has a baby album (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=3452355093) too:D Here is a teaser:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/pc579a7e9a9447c5f03440b699bed20f7/f6dc8da3.jpg

Kim: I went back and tried my best to pick Mysty out of the "group" pictures but she looks allot like Trevor:rolleyes: How did I do?

She's a cutie-pie!! Carol - we are thrilled to be able to bring her home for you and you know we love you too!:)

catnapper
10-01-2004, 07:54 AM
Awww... she's a real cutie! she'll be right at home with her three perisan brothers and sisters. :D

catfamily
10-01-2004, 08:01 AM
This is very exciting.Can't wait to see pictures.:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-01-2004, 09:10 AM
Awww...what a little doll baby she is! I was thinking she was one of the little gray ones from the other litter. I didn't realize she's Robbie & Lizzie's sister.

Boy, Deb's going to have a fun ride home with 3 tiny kittens in the car! :eek: And Carol, you're going to have so much fun once she gets home. Can't wait to hear how the rest of your crew takes to her. :D