PDA

View Full Version : Deer vision, a recliner and a magic cat.

RICHARD
09-30-2004, 01:14 PM
Sometimes I hate my life.

ED?

I distrust magicians and I have deer vision.

ED?

I awoke from a dream last night....

ED?

-why do most of these stories happen when my brain and eyes are clotted with sleep????

EDDIE?

I stumbled out of bed to replenish my fluids and start to look around for the cat.

EDWARD?

He's not on the bed. He's not on the floor-
He's not on my head, He's not near the door....

Has Dr Seuss taken him????

I pad thru the house......ED......EDDDDDD.......EDWARD........EDD DDIE???

He's gone. I look all around and he's no where to be seen....
In the darkness I start to look at the white articles in the rooms, just to make sure......

I put my sandals on to check outdoors when I walk by that recliner and there lying on the white background is my white cat, asleep.....

Like magic, he has appeared on the chair..How do they do that??

After a few seconds I realize that I have deer vision..

Hunters rely on perches above the area that they hunt in- because deer NEVER LOOK UP.......If they did learn to look up they would see the guy in the green camo jacket pointing a gun at them..

This bothers me greatly......Not that I'd get shot for running thru the forest.....but I am in great danger of being hit my objects above my head and out of my visual range.....like meteorites....

More importantly, I am too busy looking at the floor for my
cat to notice he is doing magic-I walked by the chair twice- HE WASN'T THERE BEFORE!!

I'd get rid of the recliner to prevent another case of 'misplaced cat'..But where would I sit????:confused: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek:

Moral of the story?

Cats only remember their names when they WANT to remember them.

:confused: :eek: :mad:

cubby31682
09-30-2004, 02:03 PM
OMG way to funny!

jazzcat
09-30-2004, 02:10 PM
LOL!

DogLover9501
09-30-2004, 06:40 PM
LOL :D :D

Corinna
09-30-2004, 06:44 PM
:D :D :D :D :) :)

catmandu
10-01-2004, 09:02 AM
Cats,just have that abilty,to materialize,especially,if you have,been looking for them,for clpiing nails,or brushing fur! CATS!