PDA

View Full Version : He was doing WHAT... WHERE?!?!

pitc9
09-30-2004, 09:57 AM
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/3770926/detail.html

Sheriff's Deputy Charged With Indecency In Salon Incident
Man Could Face 30-Day Jail Sentence

POSTED: 4:39 pm EDT September 29, 2004

SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP, Ohio -- A Summit County sheriff's deputy turned himself in for allegedly masturbating under a salon cape while he was getting his hair highlighted in a salon, reported NewsChannel5.

More Details

Eric Shane (pictured, left) was charged Wednesday with public indecency a misdemeanor. He pleaded not guilty.

Karen Crawford, who owns the Springfield salon where the incident occurred, said she is unhappy with the bad press her upscale salon and day spa is getting.

Shane is a 14-year veteran with the sheriff's department. Crawford says Shane tried to go in for second and third appointments after the incident, but the staff refused.

"The girls that it happened to were pretty shaken up because they're young and never experienced anything like this before," said Crawford.

Shane is on paid administrative leave while the situation is investigated. The Springfield Township Police Department has not commented on the case.

The city prosecutor said that if the deputy is convicted, he could face fines and a 30-day jail sentence.

Shane's attorney said that his client is an outstanding officer, whose wife supports him, and he is looking forward to resolving this matter so he can return to work.

The case is scheduled for a pre-trial next week.

PJ's Mom
09-30-2004, 10:00 AM
That must've been some highlighting job! :D

A deputy, too. :rolleyes:

lizzielou742
09-30-2004, 10:31 AM
Oh Lord, that is entirely too close to my hometown. What are people THINKING!??

snappy
09-30-2004, 01:07 PM
That is something beyond belief! I bet they tossed the cape....I would have.

:eek:

Tonya
09-30-2004, 01:34 PM
What I want to know about....

...deputy turned himself in...

How'd that work out?

He walks into the station...

"I cannot live with this guilt, I am a bad bad man, arrest me."

Screw that! I'd deny til I died! He must have gotten off on the idea of being caught too.

caseysmom
09-30-2004, 01:42 PM
They probably reported him and "turning himself in" just means they were going to arrest him anyway, this way they don't show up to his house in police cars he just walks into the station. Thats the impression I get anyhow.

RICHARD
09-30-2004, 02:40 PM
One reason never to smile for I.D., driver's licenses or even regular pictures.

The media will always print the picture of you showing those pearly whites.........

In this case it makes me think- If he was being inappropriate while getting his hair highlighted, what was he doing when the picture was being taken...

WHOA!

He was gettting his hair HIGHLIGHTED????:confused:

I'd put him on admin leave for that...;)
----------------------------------------

Tonya,

On occasion I have said, "I'm a bad boy, spank me..."
:rolleyes:

But that's another thread....:confused: :eek: :rolleyes: :o :D

PJ's Mom
09-30-2004, 03:06 PM
lol :D

nibblets
09-30-2004, 03:57 PM
At least he had the cape on. There was an incedent around here not long ago where a 60 something year old man was 'playing pocket pool' ... if you know what I mean... in the check out line at a grocery store. He did this in front of a lady and her child, and he didn't see anything wrong with it.
Strange world, it is.

Aspen and Misty
09-30-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

Tonya,

:rolleyes:

But that's another thread....:confused: :eek: :rolleyes: :o :D

Boy, this really is the DOG house :p

I think I'm going to buy and bring my own cape and seat cover when I get my hair cut from now on!

Ash

DJFyrewolf36
09-30-2004, 04:00 PM
At least it was under a cape and not out in the open!!

Richard, you are too funny :D

slick
09-30-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
:rolleyes: But that's another thread....:confused: :eek: :rolleyes: :o :D
Well, you certainly seemed to enjoy the spanking I gave you at LAX as you were carrying my bags to the car.... :D ;) :eek:

They should send that guy out to the Bates Motel and let Momma take care of things.

RICHARD
09-30-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by slick
Well, you certainly seemed to enjoy the spanking I gave you at LAX as you were carrying my bags to the car.... :D ;) :eek:

Now, why didn't I take the tip instead???;)

Twisterdog
09-30-2004, 09:39 PM
I think I'm going to buy and bring my own cape and seat cover when I get my hair cut from now on!

LMAO!!!

micki76
09-30-2004, 10:05 PM
GROSS!