PDA

View Full Version : do you have one????????

LorraineO
09-30-2004, 07:38 AM
I have one of these on both my doors,,, but now that we have Merlin,, I gotta make another one up with them both... I just think its a good idea if theres a fire and youre not at home,,, and the pets are!!!!

bsherman
09-30-2004, 07:44 AM
Our local fire dept gave out hearts to put on windows so they would know there might be someone or something ie pets that needs help incase of a fire, but yours is really nice. I want one.

LorraineO
09-30-2004, 07:51 AM
Send me a pic of your baby,, I will do one for you if you like,,, its easy,,,,

senorita02
09-30-2004, 07:53 AM
Lorraine how did u make that for your door? i desperatly need one, i a m paranoid and will not leave my dogs home without me or my boyfriend here, i want their pics on the front door too?
(although they might run when they see what breeds they are) jk

bsherman
09-30-2004, 08:07 AM
It may be easy for you but I just got a new mouse and I find that hard, but will try, we did try for a sig but I can't seem to get that to work.

LorraineO
09-30-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by bsherman
It may be easy for you but I just got a new mouse and I find that hard, but will try, we did try for a sig but I can't seem to get that to work.

I just need a JPEG of your doggies,, with some space around them in the pic,,,, oh,,, and if you want names,, include them in your email....

LorraineO
09-30-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by bsherman

Making yours now :)

LorraineO
09-30-2004, 08:20 AM
Heres Tawnys sign :)

bsherman
09-30-2004, 08:32 AM
It turned out beautiful, now I need a colour printer, I was even able to copy to my files. Thank you soooo much. :) Tawny is howling with delight.

LorraineO
09-30-2004, 09:00 AM
youre VERY welcome!!!!

LorraineO
09-30-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by senorita02
Lorraine how did u make that for your door? i desperatly need one, i a m paranoid and will not leave my dogs home without me or my boyfriend here, i want their pics on the front door too?
(although they might run when they see what breeds they are) jk

If you want,, send me a pic of your babies with enuff room around them for the font,,,,, :D I will do one up for you

lute
09-30-2004, 11:32 AM
what a great idea! i would do that for Beanie,but we live in an apartment and aren't allowed to put things on the door.:(

LorraineO
09-30-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by lute
what a great idea! i would do that for Beanie,but we live in an apartment and aren't allowed to put things on the door.:(

Well perhaps you can put it on the wall just inside where a rescue worker would see it if they opened the door??

Aspen and Misty
09-30-2004, 04:52 PM
I already have one from the SPCA but the ink has rubed off. I never thought of making one though!! Thanx for the idea!

Ash