PDA

View Full Version : I Hope Kim Doesn't Get Mad!!!

MULTICATMOM
09-30-2004, 01:11 AM
:D :D :D GREAT NEWS!!! KLC WILL BE GRAMMY REALLY SOON!!!:D :D :D CONGRATS, AN 'OFFICIAL' RESCUE...SOON TO BE GRAMMY...BUSY, BUSY, BUSY:rolleyes: HOPE YOU ARE WELL!! PRAYERS FOR Y'ALL!!

'OFFICIALLY--I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE CATS:D

kimlovescats
09-30-2004, 01:42 AM
Why should I get mad? Thank you, MCM, for the recognition! ;)
Yes, my daughter Amy Beth will be induced next Thursday, October 7th! So, just one more week til I am officially a grammy!:D I am getting really excited, and poor Amy Beth is getting really nervous! ;) Please say a prayer that her delivery will go smoothly and be uncomplicated, and that baby Jenna will be a healthy baby girl! ;)

Once I get these kitties into their new homes this weekend, then I think grammyhood will sink in! :eek: I'm sure I will make a mad dash to Wal-Mart for last minute baby things next week! Right now I am just sort of still in disbelief!:rolleyes:

kt_luvs_kitties
09-30-2004, 02:08 AM
How excited you must feel! Congratulations to you Grammy:D, and for the soon to be mother also. I will pray all goes well and that baby Jenna will come out happy and healthy as ever!Good luck to your family...:D :

lynnestankard
09-30-2004, 05:17 AM
Great news Kim and Amy Beth - it must be strange knowing your baby's actual birthday before she appears!!!!
I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers - especially Amy Beth - you'll be fine sweetheart - how could you be otherwise with such a lovely Mum to help.
So a week today we'll all be waiting for the news that Jenna is in the world xxx

Lynne

jazzcat
09-30-2004, 06:37 AM
Oh Kim how exciting. I was wondering what date you guys picked. Only one week to go, wow! I have no words of wisdom for Amy Beth since I've never been through it so I'll just keep her and baby Jenna in my prayers.

catmandu
09-30-2004, 08:40 AM
The Found Cats,are praying,that the Newsest,in the Geneartion,of Cat Lovers,arrives safe,and sound,and that is all is well,and a Happy,and Healthy Baby!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-30-2004, 09:05 AM
Wow, they sure have these things choreographed these days, don't they? Kim, remember when you had Amy Beth? First of all your more than likely didn't know it was a girl until she was born, and secondly you had an estimated arrival date, but had to wait until she decided it was time to make her big debut.

Knowing all this ahead of time seems like it would take some of the fun out of it, but I can sure see how it takes a lot of the stress off too. Now you know and you can prepare and get all sorts of last minute things done ahead of time.

Congratulations again Grammy. I know you're about as ready to burst from excitement as Amy Beth is! :D

MULTICATMOM
09-30-2004, 12:58 PM
IT'S LIKE TUBBY & PEANUTS MOM SAID...
IN THE OLD DAYS, YOU KNEW IT'D GET HERE EVENTUALLY. YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHEN OR BOY/GIRL. YOURS WILL GO QUICKLY & EASY WITH TODAYS TECHNOLOGY! I NEVER HAD A KID THAT WEIGHED LESS THAN 8'3", ELI WAS 9'9". I'M NOT SO BIG!! NERVOUS, EXCITED, ANXIOUS... THESE ARE LEGTIMATE FEELINGS HONEY!! IF YOU HAVE 12 KIDS, YOU'LL STILL BE NERVOUS, IT'S NATURAL!! HEY, IF I CAN SURVIVE 'NATURAL' CHILDIRTH-NADA, YOU'LL DO FINE:D

Tonya
09-30-2004, 01:10 PM
How exciting!!!!

rg_girlca
09-30-2004, 09:30 PM
Amy Beth, it's only normal, but try not to be too nervous, sweetie. You are going to be just fine and you will have a very good coach with you. Right Mom!!
I had to be induced with both my sons and everything went very well. I have to admit though that near the end I asked for the Epidural. I can take a lot of pain, but I know when to draw the line and it's true what other woman have said, once your darling little girl is born, and then place precious Jenna in your arms, you will forget all about the pain. From then on, you will feel such a love like you have never felt before.

I will be with you in spirit on Thursday my dear and can't wait to get home from work to find out how everything went.:)

catnapper
09-30-2004, 09:37 PM
Oh my! One week! How incredibly exciting! Good luck, and if we don;t hear from you much in the next week, we'll know she went before the planned day! :D