PDA

View Full Version : Miracle Marley

Erika
09-29-2004, 07:36 PM
I am sorry I haven't been on to update Marley's condition. I have been a little overwhelmed lately. We took Marley to the vet on Saturday, preparing for the worst. The vet said things were not looking good. Marley's lungs had gotten worse, and she had not pooped for days. We wanted to see what one more day would do for her, so we decided to wait until Monday. On Sunday, I went to church and my whole congregation prayed for her. Everyone I knew was praying. When I got out of church, my mom called me to tell me that Marley was laying on her side, which she hadn't been able to do because she couldn't breathe. I was elated and I rushed home. The prayers have worked because Marley has almost completely recovered from this so called fatal virus that she was supposed to have. Now I am happy when she tears up the napkins or scratches the furniture, because I am thankful that she is still alive. Thank you, Pet Talk. Your prayers led to a wonderful miracle.

kt_luvs_kitties
09-29-2004, 07:39 PM
WOO HOO Marley! I am soooooooooooo glad you are feeling better! Give her plenty of kisses from me and my kitties. Congratulations!!!! I hope she continues to get stronger and more playful with each day:D

lizzielou742
09-29-2004, 08:02 PM
oh my gosh, that is so amazing. I don't know what to say!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :eek: :eek:

jazzcat
09-29-2004, 09:22 PM
That is wonderful news!!! Way to go Marley, you little survivor!

Now we expect pictures to celebrate and you need to drop by here with updates more often.

kimlovescats
09-29-2004, 09:36 PM
What wonderful news!!! Way to go Marley girl!:D

rg_girlca
09-29-2004, 09:45 PM
Oh this is such great news. Stay well little girl.:)

lizzielou742
09-30-2004, 07:32 AM
I still can't believe it. That is so wonderful!! Is she home from the vet now?

Smooches and scritches to Marley!! :D :D :D

catmandu
09-30-2004, 08:32 AM
There is nothing,like thepower,of prayer,as some Scientists,are even admitting,now! And we will continue,to pray,for Marley,that he can become The Cat,that Our Lord,meant,for him,to be!And you put furniture scratching,in its proper perspective!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-30-2004, 08:56 AM
Yeah! More good news! :D

smokey the elder
09-30-2004, 10:33 AM
That is wonderful news! Keep getting better, Marley.

Mandy-Lee
09-30-2004, 11:41 AM
I'm so happy to hear that Marley is feeling better. It brought a tear to my eye. I hope she continues to do well with her recovery.

Logan
09-30-2004, 12:14 PM
Oh Erika, I am so happy, for Marley and for you!!!! :)

Erika
09-30-2004, 08:54 PM
Thanks for everything, you guys. I have new pictures of her, but I can't seem to find the time to resize and reformat them and all that good stuff. I am a little stressed out right now because I've been so busy, but Marley's recovery has certainly taken a load off my mind. I'll be on soon to post pictures and with more updates. Thanks again.