PDA

View Full Version : Missy News!

manda_moo87
09-29-2004, 07:26 PM
...Well Missy's owners phoned us this morning. We weren't home but they left us a message. They said that their phone line had been down and that they weren't sure whether Missy was still with us or at the SPCA. That's why they hadn't returned our calls.

When we were able to get a hold of them the woman said that they had just picked Missy up from the SPCA and she was very happy. Apparently they are in the midst of building a house and Missy had been staying with a friend that doesn't live too far from here. She said she'd been missing for about 2 weeks I believe... I'm of course very dissapointed I won't be getting her, or that I didn't get to say good-bye to her. :( But I'm glad to know she's back with her owners and that she's happy... she was also very greatful that we took her in.

kt_luvs_kitties
09-29-2004, 07:44 PM
I am so sorry that her parents called to get her. I know that you had your hopes up high, but atleast her owners did call FINALLY to claim her. They must have really wanted her back. I am sorry again, but that just means that you will again find another kitty to help out, and maybe next time will be a keeper. Hope this helps. And missy knows you helped her, even without a goodbye.

jazzcat
09-29-2004, 09:18 PM
I so glad she is back with her family. As much as I'm sure you were hoping to keep her I bet you are still happy that she is back home.

rg_girlca
09-29-2004, 09:50 PM
I know that you must have such mixed feelings right now. Happy that her owners finally claimed her and sad that she couldn't be yours.

Treasure the time that you did have with her and that you cared enough to see that she did get back home and that you were willing to take her in if she didn't.

(((((HUGS)))))

catmandu
09-30-2004, 08:53 AM
That is so wonderful,that Missy,is reunited,with her Guardians,and atht All Is Well! My Dear Mothers Favorite Cat,was A deaf White Girl,that she rescued,and was her Friend,for almost 15 Years!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-30-2004, 09:25 AM
That's great news! I know you're disappointed, but you have to feel good knowing you helped her owners find her. They - and the pet sitter that lost her - must have been frantic when she went missing. Good on you for doing such a great job and helping a lost kitty find her way home. :D

smokey the elder
09-30-2004, 10:25 AM
I'm glad Missy is home, but sad you couldn't keep her. But, you can now offer a home to another cat in need.