PDA

View Full Version : Look at these unsual colored kittens

jazzcat
09-29-2004, 07:00 PM
Isn't she adorable? What an unusual color. Do you think she has some siamese or snowhoe in her?

http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/TN96/TN96.3430435-1-pn.jpg

Here is her sister.
http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/TN96/TN96.3430438-1-pn.jpg

Such cuties. I hope the a wonderful home quickly.

kimlovescats
09-29-2004, 07:28 PM
Yes, they are unusual and gorgeous! Must have some meezer in them! Are you shopping closer to home? ;)

kt_luvs_kitties
09-29-2004, 07:37 PM
I am in love. Are these kitties yours? My husband walked by the computer when I was looking and said "whose kittens are those, I said not sure, and he said he "I would take them, if he could" We are both smitten by them:)
I have never seen such unusual colors, *kiss kiss* to them. :D

K & L
09-29-2004, 07:40 PM
Wow! These are really different, and beautiful.

NoahsMommy
09-29-2004, 07:47 PM
Very unusual color, but very pretty.

Are these from the shelter?

QueenScoopalot
09-29-2004, 08:39 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: What beauties!! They must have some sort of Siamese in them. Gorgeous pair of little ones. What's their story? When are you sending them North to me? :D :confused:

Uabassoon
09-29-2004, 08:41 PM
They are beautiful! To me they look like they could be a Burmese mix, this is a picture of some burmese kittens.

http://www.chamness.org/cats/nathan-pocket-small.jpg

kimlovescats
09-29-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
They are beautiful! To me they look like they could be a Burmese mix, this is a picture of some burmese kittens.

http://www.chamness.org/cats/nathan-pocket-small.jpg

I think you are right, Laura ... how precious!:D

jazzcat
09-29-2004, 09:11 PM
I found these little cuties while looking at a dog on Petfinder.com. My sister is getting the dog for her husband's aunt.

Anyway, they are at the Humane Society of Cumberland County if anyone is interested. That's in Crossville, TN which is about 50 miles west of Knoxville. Their names are Millie and Nellie and I'd love to help if anyone wants to adopt them.:D

Kim - nope, not shopping closer to home. My kittens will be middle TN kittens.:D

kimlovescats
09-29-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Kim - nope, not shopping closer to home. My kittens will be middle TN kittens.:D

Umm, could I have that in writing? In the form of a thumbprinted, blood-stained e-mail???:rolleyes: ;)

rg_girlca
09-29-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Umm, could I have that in writing? In the form of a thumbprinted, blood-stained e-mail???:rolleyes: ;)

LOL Kim, you are too funny girlfriend.:)

Wow, those are two beautiful kitties with such unique coloring.

I wonder if their color will change as they get older?

jazzcat
09-29-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
ROFLOL, don't trust me do you?

Tina
09-29-2004, 09:57 PM
They are so adorable!

kt_luvs_kitties
09-29-2004, 11:46 PM
I live in Cumberland County, when I saw that I got so excited. But I live in North Carolina (cumberland couny also). I wish they were here. I know my hubby would take them if he got the chance.

MULTICATMOM
09-30-2004, 12:12 AM
I'M SURE MY NEW FUZZ BUTT COULD USE THE COMPANY....
HOW MUCH?? THEY COULD RIDE OVER WITH DEBBIE, IF SHE DOESN'T MIND!! THEY ARE BEAUTIES!!

KIM--YOU GOT ME HOOKED;) ;) FUZZ BUTT'S SLEEPING ON THE COUCH WITH WHIT...SHE WAS IN MY LAP, THEN I'D TO EAT. SHE'S TOOOO FUNNY!! SHE'S SLEEPING ON HER BACK!! & THE CAMERA'S IN MOMS CAR...

catmandu
09-30-2004, 08:46 AM
They definitley,have unique coloring,especially,the Solid,what appears to be an Orange/Gold! He ,looks like my Nugget,who is also,a solid color!

lady_zana
09-30-2004, 08:49 AM
Those are beautiful! I've never seen such lovely colored kittens. I want to snuggle their little bodies to my face. Kittens are so beautiful and these are just precious.

rosethecopycat
09-30-2004, 08:53 AM
yes, on the solid orange one, you can make out the darker points. And, a solid orange female is quite rare.

Are their eyes sort of blue?

Cute little babies.:p