PDA

View Full Version : All cat hands on deck - chicken alert!

Miss Meow
09-29-2004, 05:29 PM
http://www.thepinkkitchen.com/garden/house62.jpg

We borrowed next door's chickens to have a peck around the garden. The stickybeak cats could not keep their eyes off the henny pennies! ;)

There's some garden pics here if you are interested. It's still a bomb site but slowly, slowly :o

http://www.thepinkkitchen.com/garden/house6.html

kt_luvs_kitties
09-29-2004, 06:49 PM
Those cats sure do look content watching those chick chicks peck at the ground! Too bad their was a fence up, huh kitties?(if that is a fence) I hope you guys are being polite, as the chickens don't taste as good raw:rolleyes: Maybe your mommy will cook you some chicken real soon, because you were being on your best behavior:D

NoahsMommy
09-29-2004, 08:06 PM
Those chickens look like they're having a nice time eating your worms! :) Glad they kept the cat entertained as well.

Your website is soooo funny! I love your running commentary. ha ha! :)

Its looking good! I can't wait to see when you're all done! Although, I bet you and Shane agree to that, huh?

jazzcat
09-29-2004, 09:24 PM
LOL, look at those stares. I wonder if the chickens wanted to tell them "take a picture, it last longer". LOL!!

captain
09-29-2004, 09:47 PM
Oh Nicole!!!

Great shots and commentary .......... gotta get to your house and give you a hand on the "sparkling" (OH, and look at your website and provide assistance)

:D

Barbara
09-30-2004, 04:15 AM
Wow!!!!! How much work!!!!!

I am very impressed but I prefer to join you with the sparkling a season later or so;)

The kittys are fun to watch. Bring them over more often ( but I see you are digging in your spare time:) )

lynnestankard
09-30-2004, 05:13 AM
He he he - can almost hear the cats saying "C'mon I dare you - just a bit closer" :D :D

Had a good laugh at your commentary on the 'farm' project It must feel like a farm - it's HUGE!! Nicole - like all your other 'friends' I'll come over and help when the 'sparkling' season is upon us!!!

Thanks for the uppiedate!!

Lynne

catmandu
09-30-2004, 08:44 AM
That is asuch a Funny Photo,with the Cats,wondering,what these strange creatures,are! And you,have done,a splendid job,with that garden,and I know,the Found Cats,would love,to visit,one day!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-30-2004, 09:14 AM
Wow, what a lot of work you've done, and are still doing! I just love the variety of plants you have. Sounds like you have just about one of everything! ;)

And it looks like the fab four didn't miss a single move those chickens made! What excitement all afternoon. :D

Vio&Juni
09-30-2004, 12:37 PM
I've missed your beautiful furr-babies :)

The garden looks amazing. I am green of envy :D

Tonya
09-30-2004, 12:46 PM
Mmmmm! Dinner!

I checked out your website, it looks like you are doing ALOT of work! It looks great!

Miss Meow
09-30-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy

Its looking good! I can't wait to see when you're all done! Although, I bet you and Shane agree to that, huh?

Kelly, all I want is the clothes line moved one foot to the left - do ya think I can win that battle? ;) :D

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone :)

Michelle, you mean you want to come and cure my addiction to non-breaking spaces, ba ha ha :D

kimlovescats
09-30-2004, 07:33 PM
Cute pics! Oh, and uh, can you come and work on my yard for me???:eek: ;)