PDA

View Full Version : first bath!

LorraineO
09-29-2004, 05:26 PM
Heres merlin having his first bath,,,, and he aint happy!!!!!!!

LorraineO
09-29-2004, 05:27 PM
more pics...

LorraineO
09-29-2004, 05:28 PM
At last,,,, dry time!!!! :D :D

RobiLee
09-29-2004, 05:39 PM
Absolutely adorable. Give Merlin a hug from me!

Robin :)

PJ's Mom
09-29-2004, 05:50 PM
I'm in love! :D

LorraineO
09-30-2004, 07:08 AM
He still isnt too happy with my hubby,,, it was hilarious,,, the whole time he was in the tub,, he was snorting at him......I dont think he is much happy with me either,, It was me with the camera in there and I didnt help him out of the tub......

Rachel
09-30-2004, 07:25 AM
oh, Merlin, you silly boy. That bath might not have been your favorite thing, but I bet you got a lot of *clean dog lovin* after it was done.

Tucker needs a bath. I'm hoping these pictures will motivate me.

Pam
09-30-2004, 07:30 AM
Congratulations on hubby for staying so dry! When I bathe Bella it is hard to see who was the bather and who was the bathee. :p Cute pictures!

4 Dog Mother
09-30-2004, 07:38 AM
Cute pictures! But what I really want to know is how you got your husband to give Merlin his bath? I bath all mine by myself. And I definitely am as wet as they are by the time I am done!

pitc9
09-30-2004, 07:44 AM
Dripping wet .... dry... no matter... Merlin is such a cutie!

LorraineO
09-30-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by 4 Dog Mother
Cute pictures! But what I really want to know is how you got your husband to give Merlin his bath? I bath all mine by myself. And I definitely am as wet as they are by the time I am done!

hmm,,,,, I just have way of sweet talking him I guess,,,,, OR,, maybe it was the threat of death???:D :D :D :D

bsherman
09-30-2004, 11:00 AM
Poor Merlin, we have to bath Tawny on the deck with buckets of water, no hose, oh no the horrible hissy thing. Merlin looks so sad, but the after effect are always fun, a little bum tuck running to dry off is usually really fun. Has Merlin been to a lake yet, I can't remember. No bath for Tawny but give me a lake and try and get me out. Its the rubbing on the ground afterwards that doesn't help. So its usually bath time when we home from the cottage.

Tonya
09-30-2004, 11:02 AM
Awww, Merlin! You've got that 'What did I do to deserve this?' look on your face!

LorraineO
09-30-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by bsherman
Poor Merlin, we have to bath Tawny on the deck with buckets of water, no hose, oh no the horrible hissy thing. Merlin looks so sad, but the after effect are always fun, a little bum tuck running to dry off is usually really fun. Has Merlin been to a lake yet, I can't remember. No bath for Tawny but give me a lake and try and get me out. Its the rubbing on the ground afterwards that doesn't help. So its usually bath time when we home from the cottage.

no.. Merlin hasnt been to a lake,, but unfortunatly,, its almost too cold here now,, the winds are wicked and its really uncomfortable... Not that the doggies would notice,,,,, maybe if the weather is better this weekend,, we will take them both down to the beach....

bsherman
09-30-2004, 01:48 PM
I guess you guys are getting the end of Jeanne, hope the sun comes out soon for you, were having Indian Summer here. Tawny tries to get into lake until there is ice, but I'm afraid its not that good for old bones. The sea shore would be wonderful, our first thing to do on retiring is do the east coast, been dying to do for years, and can't wait.

tatsxxx11
09-30-2004, 05:38 PM
Oh Merlin, you poor pup;) "That look" could melt the coldest heart:D I'm sure it was as hard on your daddy as you;) Glad to hear you survived, sweetie! HUGS!!!

Tawny, hope you get in that seaside visit soon! If you're ever on the "east coast," come down to Cape Cod for a visit with my Lab Star for a romp on the beach!:)

The_Duck
09-30-2004, 10:10 PM
I've got 5 dogs and not a one of them likes a good ol' bath, so..hang in there Merlin, you aren't the only one baby boy.

KYS
10-01-2004, 01:56 AM
Poor baby, but I bet you look all nice a pretty now.

delidog
10-01-2004, 05:15 AM
AWWWWWW!!!!!
Poor Merlin!!!!
You'll be Alright,Baby Boy!!!
We Promise!!!!!

You'll get Treats if You're Good!!!!

Signed
Deli,Joey &Hobo!!!