PDA

View Full Version : Thumbelina Stole My Coupon!

QueenScoopalot
09-29-2004, 04:34 PM
And was happily drooling all over it LOL! My little miracle kitty can have all the coupons her sweet little heart desires! :D ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/ThumbelinaDroolingAwayHappily.jpg

She's such a sweet tiny multiple-handicapped little girly! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/ThumbelinaStoleMyCoupon.jpg

She's rather have money to play with instead of a crumbled up coupon! She LOVES money! Me too!! But it's scarce lately *sigh* :rolleyes:

kt_luvs_kitties
09-29-2004, 04:36 PM
She is so precious, and just like a girl to want to get things on sale! I just wanna kiss that lil drooly mouth *kiss kiss* :D

lizzielou742
09-29-2004, 08:04 PM
Aw, how sweet! She's so funny :D

NoahsMommy
09-29-2004, 08:07 PM
My furkids love paper too, especially when its small, like that coupon.

Glad she's enjoying her coupon. That's so cute! :)

trayi52
09-29-2004, 08:12 PM
What a precious little girl, of course she wants to go shopping! Thats what we girls love to do!

Great pictures!

Willie:D

QueenScoopalot
09-29-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
What a precious little girl, of course she wants to go shopping! Thats what we girls love to do!

Great pictures!

Willie:D

Willie..It was a catfood coupon too LOL! But dry food, and poor little girl can't eat anything chunky, or dry or she vomits terribly. Mega-esophagus, heart murmer, and radial hypoplasia (short little bent legs, but nothing like Kirbys). P.S thanks for resizing them as always Willie! ;)

kimlovescats
09-29-2004, 11:56 PM
Oh she is soooooo precious! Give her kisses for me, will you?
I think I love your picture to the right of your bed .... can we get a close-up of that? :D

QueenScoopalot
09-30-2004, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Oh she is soooooo precious! Give her kisses for me, will you?
I think I love your picture to the right of your bed .... can we get a close-up of that? :D WOW Kim...Good eyesight to make out that..yes...there's kitties in that picture! Looking at the picture posted, I'm thinking to self..should have swiveled the wall lamp back into the right posisition (hubby flings it around) :rolleyes: And you notice the dark picture in the backround! :eek: :D I'll get some pics later....hubsters sleeping. ;)

jazzcat
09-30-2004, 06:39 AM
Aww, what a sweetheart.

catmandu
09-30-2004, 08:38 AM
We ,just hope that the Coupon,was not a Great Deal,on cat Food,or treats,then Thumbelina,would be sorry!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-30-2004, 09:00 AM
First reaction is eeeww, kitty drool, but she is so adorable that that reaction quickly disappears. She could drool on my coupons anytime. :D

(Oh, and I must clarify that kitty drool is soooo much less of an eeww than dog drool is) ;) :D

QueenScoopalot
09-30-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
First reaction is eeeww, kitty drool, but she is so adorable that that reaction quickly disappears. She could drool on my coupons anytime. :D

(Oh, and I must clarify that kitty drool is soooo much less of an eeww than dog drool is) ;) :D
The worst of that drool comes bright and early in the morning! She sits and stares at me (I peek with one eye) and as soon as she sees that one eye peek at her she drools like crazy! EWWWW...all across my nose LOL! She's so special needs though, it doesn't bother me at all anymore. Certainly gets me out of bed fast! ;) :rolleyes: :)