PDA

View Full Version : To Kammisar

dukedogsmom
09-29-2004, 11:26 AM
You were separated from your mama way too early. I realise that now. But, with me being a young teen, I didn't know that at the time. You could almost fit in the palm of my hand. You were the runt of the litter. I loved your little stubby half tail. At the time, you were really more of my dad's dog. I loved you a lot, though. I just never realised how special you were because I was a cat person at the time. Now, I realise you were the Duke of my childhood. I loved the way you would climb the ladder to our above ground pool and go swimming any time you wanted. I wish I had gotten lots of photos of you. There are hardly any. That makes me sad, too. We had horrible neighbors. You had a huge fenced in yard that you could enjoy. One of the neighbor's kids lifted you over that fence and turned you loose, then called animal control. My dad was fined for having a dog running loose. We didn't want anything bad to happen to you so my dad had to chain you up in your own fenced in yard. I'll never forgive these hateful people for the sad ending to your life. You wanted in the garage and jumped through the window of the garage door. Dad didn't find you in time so you had to go to the RB. I didn't realise how unresolved this was with me until I posted about you in the Thursday thread. I am so sorry we didn't save you. I feel we let you down somehow. Please forgive your mama and I really hope I'll see you again. You and Duke have very special places in my heart. After all this time, I'm crying like it just happened. I love you, sweet dog, and your great personality I will always remember. This is one of the few photos I have of us together. I couldn't even find any of you.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/kammisarme.jpg
No one needs to say anything unless you want. I just did this for him and me. Didn't realise how much it hurt until last night.

LorraineO
09-29-2004, 11:34 AM
Tears,,, too many tears to type.......

Rest easy.........

pitc9
09-29-2004, 12:21 PM
I'm sure you are playing hard.... know that you were and always will be loved!

ramanth
09-29-2004, 01:21 PM
:( You were loved and I'm sure you know it. Play hard at the Bridge Kammisar.

slick
09-29-2004, 02:16 PM
DDM: I understand. Sometimes issues that you think are resolved rear their ugly heads once more and the pain starts all over again.

{{{HUGS}}} to you and what a wonderful tribute. I'm sure Kammisar is watching over you and loves you just as much. Please don't blame yourself.

tatsxxx11
09-29-2004, 02:39 PM
Oh Val:(:(:( Seeing that sweet picture of you and Kammisar alone brought tears to my eyes and I cried even more when I read your beautiful tribute to him. What a precioius little pup. You know, sometimes things happen that are just out of our control. I think Kassimar knew how much you and your family loved him and the love you express herefor him now is testament to that. He's waiting for you Val at the Bridge, running and romping happy and whole. Please don't blame yourself for this. Bless you little Kassimar. {{{HUGS}}}

captain
09-30-2004, 12:22 AM
Oh Val :(

{{{HUGS}}} to you ......

Sudilar
09-30-2004, 09:41 AM
Crying...crying....crying......
Kammisar is waiting patiently at RB for you, Val, watching over you every day. Big hugs.

Jamieejo85
10-01-2004, 08:19 PM
I am so sorry Val, I know what it is like to lose a pup..sorry I am coming in on this a little late. I am soo sorry for your loss but know that Kammisar is playing at the Rainbow Bridge with tons of happy doggies and enjoying lots of treats!

KYS
10-01-2004, 09:29 PM
(((HUGS)))

cloverfdx
10-07-2004, 08:16 AM
Oh Val i read about Kammisar in the dog house, how very sad. :( He knew he was loved and is playing happily at the RB.

*Tears*

{{Hugs}}