PDA

View Full Version : TWO more days...

sirrahbed
09-29-2004, 08:56 AM
until we leave to get Robbie & Lizzie:D
Here is Lizzie the first time Kim let them loose to explore in her kitchen. Liz had to check every nook and cranny - typical girl eh?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/p5b01fa3b385b74217ba9e8867711f1d1/f6e653dd.jpg
nice... that looks like something to attack!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/pf25d4ae1fac5efe46fc9c6ab41a2d2cf/f6e653c4.jpg
maybe I can hide from brother here?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/p1e3cd8fa903f1befd9a21f335c3de2e3/f6e652a1.jpg
Robbie thinks he is bigger than he is I think! OOOH! Isn't he SCARY??
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/p4d5bab8865a9dbd20a22d51e06d0c3c8/f6e653d3.jpg
yeah Robbie - now I am *really scared!:eek:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/pc60aa2ca4bd5646ab2a9ae858e4f6287/f6e653d1.jpg
Pretty baby blues!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/p35d6de71f9a29237e9dfc828a4554fe3/f6e65295.jpg
I want to grab them up and start planting kisses on them!!! I wanna feel kitty claw-needles:D I want to feel soft baby furr on my cheek and hear purrs!!:D :D :D

kimlovescats
09-29-2004, 09:23 AM
Soon, very soon!!! You'll be enjoying all of those things and much, much more, Debbie!!! :D Boy do these two love to run and play .... they were out last night again for their kitchen play time, and they were having a BLAST!!! You will be laughing your head off over these two!

A bit of warning though ... I had them in the same crate that you have set up, and somehow Miss Lizzie managed to escape through the bars TWICE! Luckily, both times I was out there, and she was just trying to get to me! :eek: So... needless to say, after the second time, and realizing the first wasn't just a fluke, I had to move them into another one! :rolleyes: I think your cage is a tad larger, but the bars are probably the same or even further apart. I still can't figure where she was getting through, but she managed to do it two times! :eek: You might want to get handyman Dennis to add some other type of protection around the cage until her head gets too big to squeeze through!;)

jazzcat
09-29-2004, 09:40 AM
Debbie - they are such cutie pies. I can't wait to see them Sunday!!! I think Lizzie just gets more beautiful all the time. There may be some definite "princess" clashing in your future, LOL.

From what Kim says you are going to have your hands full for a little while and it sounds like Miss Lizzie is going to be a very clever girl and keep you on your toes, Robbie too. I can't wait for all the pictures and stories! Yay!:D

sirrahbed
09-29-2004, 09:40 AM
aha! Baby Houdini eh? You know, looking at it set up, I had the same thought. Two places at the bottom DO look large enough to possibly squeeze through.....possibly but unlikely - at each front corner where the door closes. Right now, we placed a thick rug and it rolls up to partially obstruct that area. I think what else may work is to place some foam *under* the bottom tray to lift it higher - as it appear those larger opening are the only places that they could escape. I will look it over more though. We bought it at PetSmart - possibly the same one?? They had several to chose - this was actually the second to the smallest dog size. 24"L 20"W 21"H and the brand is Bargain Hound.
hmmmm..I just measured and the largest distance between rungs is just a tad under 1.5 inches. Lizzie got out of THAT??:eek:
I am in trouble - what a stinker!!:p

Logan
09-29-2004, 09:52 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/pf25d4ae1fac5efe46fc9c6ab41a2d2cf/f6e653c4.jpg

Hope you're ready for those curious kitties, Debbie! LOL!!!!! I just love this picture. She's going to be a handful, and I would love every minute of it!!!! :D

Good luck to you!!!!! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-29-2004, 10:07 AM
After looking at all the pics I was thinking that Lizzie was starting to get bigger than her "big" brother Robbie, and yesterday Kim made that same comment so that confirmed my suspicions. I think he's going to be a leggy thing and it'll be awhile before he fills out completely.

She is such a doll - and so inquisitive! Can't wait for Monday when we get to see pics and here all the stories of how they handled the ride home and how they are settling in....not to mention what the current crew thinks of them.

<drumming fingers on desk> Come on Monday! Probably the first time in my life I've looked forward to a Monday. :rolleyes: ;) :D

prechrswife
09-29-2004, 04:23 PM
They are just too adorable!

kt_luvs_kitties
09-29-2004, 04:41 PM
I miss having babies around:( BUT my rescue kitty Sugar will be having hers soon. Lizzie and Robbie ARE TOOOOOOO adorable. I could just squish them :D I am so jealous. Good luck on your new baby adventures and CONGRATS!

kimlovescats
09-29-2004, 04:53 PM
T&P's Debbie... you are right ... Lizzie has passed up Robbie in size and weight ... he is leggy for sure, so cute the way he prances about .... I think he just runs his weight off with activity and squealing!!!:eek: ;)

Sirrahbed Debbie .... I got the same kennel at PetSmart .... but I think mine is the very smallest one, since I was just putting your two in it for a short time. Sooo, if anything your bars are further apart than mine :eek: but I bet they are the same. I looked and looked, and like you, I think she must have squeezed out the gap at the very bottom. :rolleyes: Little STINKER!!!:D

lizzielou742
09-29-2004, 04:54 PM
OMG!! Kitten fuzz!! Blue eyes! Tiny tails! Those pictures are so cute! I can't wait to see lots more next week too. How old are they now?

You guys are going to have such a great weekend! :D

QueenScoopalot
09-29-2004, 04:58 PM
What cuties you'll be getting in TWO more days Deb! I love the way little ones do that scary kitty side-hop! That's the best thing about rescuing and fostering, is the endless flow of laughter watching kittens play! :D :D :D

lady_zana
09-29-2004, 05:54 PM
I love those pictures! How beautiful are your kittens! Sweet, sweet, sweet...I bet you just melt them with kisses!

catnapper
09-29-2004, 06:00 PM
Looks at those little fat belles on them! :D Gosh I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures of you holding up those babies and planting kisses all over them!

BCBlondie
09-29-2004, 06:35 PM
Awwww both kittens are absolutely gorgeous!!! :D
I bet you can't wait!! That must be soo exciting, waiting to bring home two little fuzzballs! :D

I miss having kittens!

dukedogsmom
09-29-2004, 07:47 PM
They are so adorable! No wonder you can't wait! One kitten is a handfull so you're going to be really busy.

K & L
09-29-2004, 07:49 PM
This is all so exciting and they're both so precious. I too cannot wait for the pictures and stories!

trayi52
09-29-2004, 07:58 PM
They are so adorable, and I am so jealous! I know you are so excited!

Willie:D

rg_girlca
09-29-2004, 09:37 PM
I can just see everyone glued to their computers on Monday. LOL

They just keep getting cuter and cuter every time I see them.:D

popcornbird
09-29-2004, 10:08 PM
Your two kittens are WAY too cute!!!!!!! Adorable!

I think Johanna would LOVE your Robbie.

kimlovescats
09-29-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
I can just see everyone glued to their computers on Monday. LOL

They just keep getting cuter and cuter every time I see them.:D

YES, and won't they be surprised when they find I stashed a few more in their pockets and carriers!!!! :eek: :D

I am just sooooo thrilled that so many of my babies are getting the BEST homes possible ... PT HOMES!!!!:D :D