PDA

View Full Version : Favorite carbonated beverage

Pam
09-29-2004, 07:20 AM
I don't know if we have done this before but the laundry detergent thread got me thinking. I have to buy Pepsi each week because of my hubby :rolleyes: although I personally don't care for the 'dark' sodas and much prefer 7-up or ginger ale or just plain seltzer water. How about you?

Logan
09-29-2004, 07:26 AM
I voted for "Coke", Pam, but I really prefer Diet Coke, and that's what we all like best! :)

Kfamr
09-29-2004, 07:55 AM
I like the light sodas.
Right now i'm in school drinking a Mello Yello. I always buy one before this period. ;)

BitsyNaceyDog
09-29-2004, 07:58 AM
I really don't like soda too much, but when I drink it I drink 7up or Sprite. I don't like dark sodas at all.

dukedogsmom
09-29-2004, 08:06 AM
Cherry Coke.

Tonya
09-29-2004, 08:11 AM
I hate all sodas except Mountain Dew. That's all I will drink. If I'm totally dehydrated and there is no water, I will tolerate rootbeer, cream soda, 7up or sprite. If it's something like Coke, Pepsi, or Doctor Pepper, I'd rather just dehydrate to death.

Samantha Puppy
09-29-2004, 09:06 AM
I don't have one specific favorite. I like Coke and will take it over Pepsi any day. I also like Sprite (with Malibu mixed in... OH SO GOOD!). Dr. Pepper is good too. And I love cream soda and root beer, not to mention other IBC goodies like Cherry Limeade and Black Cherry.

You should've had an "other" option!! :)

molucass
09-29-2004, 09:10 AM
I can't stand regular coca cola, so i'll either get a diet coke, or pepsi....
If we are going out to eat, I always order dr. pepper or sweet iced tea, but if I go in a gas station to buy a coke, I get either Diet Coke, or that new pitch black mt. dew.

Tina
09-29-2004, 09:42 AM
I don't really have a favorite. I think we buy Coke the most here, we also get Pepsi and Mountain Dew. I occasionally get Dr.Pepper when I get in the mood for it. We get Ginger Ale and Sprite sometimes to.

wolfie
09-29-2004, 10:26 AM
there's no choice for root beer!

PJ's Mom
09-29-2004, 10:56 AM
I voted for Coke, but only drink Diet Coke with lime. :)

DJFyrewolf36
09-29-2004, 11:00 AM
I said light drinks because I guzzle (and I do mean guzzle) Mountain Dew :D

Rachel
09-29-2004, 11:50 AM
I'm a Diet Coke girl from when it first came out (used to drink Tab before then), but I also like Seltzer Water. There are some light fruit tasting sodas made by Minute Made which I have recently discovered and like a lot. I'm having one now called Raspberry Passion.

Logan
09-29-2004, 12:00 PM
I saw a "limited addition" Mountain Dew yesterday in the Halloween section at the grocery store. It was BLACK!!!!! :eek:
YUCK!!!! That hold no fascination for me, for sure!

dukedogsmom
09-29-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Logan
I saw a "limited addition" Mountain Dew yesterday in the Halloween section at the grocery store. It was BLACK!!!!! :eek:
I want to try it to see what it tastes like. I'm hoping it's different than the regular.

BCBlondie
09-29-2004, 12:29 PM
I grew up drinking Coke, so I prefer Coke a lot of times, instead of Pepsi, Sprite, whatever. I do also really like Mountain Dew, Sprite Remix, Fanta, and, when it was available, Pepsi Blue. I can tolerate any soda, except root beer. I've never liked root beer. >.<

PJ's Mom
09-29-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I want to try it to see what it tastes like. I'm hoping it's different than the regular.

I think it's supposed to be grape. :)

molucass
09-29-2004, 01:44 PM

I've tried it several times, and I really like it.. It tastes like grape, but with a hint of the mountain dew taste...
That's what I was talking about when I said I usually get the new Mountain Dew Pitch Black.:)
It's funny that I like it, because I hate the real mountain dew!!

joanofark
09-29-2004, 01:45 PM

Oh it is really good! :D ;) :)

I LOVE Mountain Dew! I like the "Limited Additions" Pitch Black and Limewire also. I can not stand Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, Cherry Coke, or Vannila Coke. YUCK!!:D I also like Coke, Sprite and Mellow yellow (But not as much as Mountian Dew:D)

Tina
09-29-2004, 01:47 PM
I don't think I've seen the new mountain dew yet. I will have look for it tomorrow when I go to the grocery store.:)

Pam
09-29-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Samantha Puppy

You should've had an "other" option!! :)

I know. :o I guess I didn't think this through enough. :o Originally I was thinking of just seeing which was more popular, Pepsi or Coke, and then thought that well I couldn't really vote for either because I don't really like dark sodas much. The regular sodas are too sweet and the diet sodas have that awful after taste.

Tonya your comment was so funny! I do think I'd drink a Pepsi or Coke before I would dehydrate to death! LOL!

lovemyshiba
09-29-2004, 02:09 PM
I drink Sprite mostly. I too do not like the darker sodas, except for an occasional root beer. I drink grape soda once in a while, or an orange soda once in a while, but like Tonya, I think I'd dehydrate before I would drink a Pepsi or Coke:p
I used to be a big Mountain Dew guzzler too, until I quit drinking caffeine.

smokey the elder
09-29-2004, 03:14 PM
I like birch beer, which can be VERY hard to find. After that, cream soda (A&W cream soda is really good!)

Christiansmommy
09-29-2004, 03:23 PM
I voted coke, but i really drink the Diet Vanilla Coke. Pepsi is too sweet tasting, i prefer coke. Of all of this, i drink the diet versions...i like diet root beer alot and also drink diet sprite. I really prefer ice tea though...now just with the lemon, no sugar for me!