PDA

View Full Version : Nibbler

senorita02
09-29-2004, 04:21 AM
Oh Nibbler is so sweet and cute . Congratulations on Dog of the Day!

LorraineO
09-29-2004, 05:14 AM
such a cute baby face!!!

anna_66
09-29-2004, 07:00 AM
Ohhhhh what a cutie pie you are sweet boy, I'd just love to cuddle up with you!

Pam
09-29-2004, 07:02 AM
Nibbler you are adorable, but of course you know that! I can sort of see a little self-assured attitude in your picture! :) My Ripley is also an *under cover* sleeper! You doggies make us worry about how you get enough air under there! You sound like a great companion for your three year old skin brother and I know everyone in your household loves you a lot. Today the world does too! Congratulations to our tiny little star, Nibbler, our Dog of the Day!

pipersmom
09-29-2004, 08:23 AM
Nibbler, you are so small and cute I want to call you "Niblet"! Your coat looks so soft...I'd love to burrow under the covers with you.

Congratulations you adorable little thing!

Kiia
09-29-2004, 09:29 AM
First thing that came to mind when I saw the picture, "aaawwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet".

:) Congrats Nibbler

LHCamry
09-29-2004, 09:52 AM
Nibbler

What a beautiful little baby you are. You are so pretty. Glad you made DOTD. I got to see you. Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
:) :) :)

Jax
09-29-2004, 10:16 AM
What a cutie you are Nibbler!!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
09-29-2004, 11:26 AM
Oh Nibbler, sweet baby boy, you're killing me:D I'm dying here, wishing I could scoop you up and cover you with kisses! That face, that face, that adorable face is simply too cute!!!:) And I just love that muscular little bod of yours! Nibbler, you keep up the good work sweetheart, being best bud to little Austin and your entire family! What a wonderful time you and Austin will have growing up together!

Congratulations to you dear Nibbler, our very special and most desering DOG OF THE DAY! Have a fabuous day cutie pie, celebrating your day in the spotlight! And please have your Mom give you a gentle hug and oodles of kisses for me:)

Rachel
09-29-2004, 11:41 AM
Small but Mighty..right, Nibbler? You are the tiniest little love bug we've had in long time but your size does not limit the love you give or the spirit you possess. And no dog could compete with the fun you provide for your family. Yes, you are indeed a Dog of and For the Day. And my Tucker (another *sleeps under the blankets boy*) wanted to extend a big cocker smile just for you.

K9karen
09-29-2004, 01:18 PM
AW!!!!!!!!

Daisy and Delilah
09-29-2004, 01:28 PM
Hello you cute little sweetheart!! We are all wearing big smiles here at our house after seeing your picture!! You are so adorable little guy!! We wish you could be here with us in our chi home. What color is that beautiful coat little Prince? It is the most beautiful and exquisite color. We would dearly love to see more pics of you as you get bigger. You are one gorgeous little man!! Your family is lucky to have such a wonderful chi boy like you and we know you are so happy to have them too. Congratulations to you Mr. Gorgeous Little DOTD!!! Your story is a carbon copy of our life. You are just like us. If anyone is taking a nap or sleeping, we are there within seconds. Human contact is our most important thing, ranking very close to food of course. You and Austin keep on enjoying your life like we do and always be happy!!:D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool:

K9soul
09-29-2004, 03:32 PM
Adorable Nibbler, what a total cutie pie you are! They should put your sweet puppy picture in the dictionary under "cute" :D I'd love to snuggle under the covers with you sweetheart. You are a special pup, and you mean the world to your people! I'm so glad they shared your picture and story with us.

Congratulations sweet Nibbler, our very adorable Dog of the Day!

Marie410
09-29-2004, 05:13 PM
Your face just made my morning! I finally made it over here to say hello :D The thought of you playing fetch and bringing back something bigger than you are just tickled me :D

Congratulations on being our dog of the day today!!

gjd4ever
09-29-2004, 08:47 PM
You're such a cutie and you know how to stand still and pose to create an adorable photograph. I can only imagine how much fun it is to unearth you from your bed covers.

captain
09-29-2004, 09:42 PM
WOW :eek:
What a cutie pie!!!!!

Congratulations on being our DOTD today .....:D

jade.baobao.mimi
09-29-2004, 10:38 PM
:eek: How special sweet baby you are!
Congratulations on your day today.:p

tacos mom
09-29-2004, 11:42 PM
hi little guy, we have a chi just like you his name is 'taco'and he is loved to pieces which i know you are too. your little face is so darling and i know you will bring lots of love and fun to your family too.:) love tacos mom @ taco