PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Eisley

Don Juan's mom
09-29-2004, 01:54 AM
What a lucky kitty to find just the right human! And what a lucky human to find a REAL STAR :cool: in La-La-Land!

Eisley, you are really stunning with that magnificent Maine Coon mane! Enjoy your special day in your furrever home with your human and your "auntie."

Liz

catlady1945
09-29-2004, 07:10 AM
Congratulations, Eisley, you are a beautiful and lucky kitty. We had a tabby who didn't meow, also. She had a little raspy squeak which we hardly ever heard, except when her food wasn't served quickly enough.

pipersmom
09-29-2004, 08:25 AM
Eisley, your beautiful face drew me over from the doggie side this morning.

What a beauty with a beautiful name. How cute that you steal egg shells!

Congratulations sweetie kitty!

smokey the elder
09-29-2004, 08:28 AM
A cat that eats broccoli (!) and egg shells? You should stick to Friskies! You are such a cutie, and I'm glad your older sister loves you.

catmandu
09-29-2004, 08:47 AM
Elegant Eisley,you are truly a Magnificent Cat,and Moose The Magnificent,wants,to visit you,the Big Fellow,also a Maine Coon,says that it is love,at First Sight! He,and The Other Found Cats send aLala Land MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR RRREEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOW To Elegant Eisley COTD!

Bari_d
09-29-2004, 09:42 AM
Sweet Eisley, I believe your Meowmie (or I guess it could be your Daddy???) isn't the only one that fate smiled on that day..."Fate worked in my favor the day I walked out of a meeting and found this joyous bundle of fluff." What a blessing that you were adopted and loved - what I wish for every animal! Eisley, you are a beauty! Catgratulations on your loving home and for being a very special Cat of the Day today!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

sasha the cat
09-29-2004, 09:56 AM
Mew, WoW! you are so very pretty. My KatMa's heart is racing because one look at you and she is madly in love...

Your purrson had instant "katma" and what good news is was for you both.

Nothing thrills me more than reading a heart-warming story about a pussycat, out, all alone on the city streets meeting their kindred-spirit human! That is exactly what happened with me and my KatMa!

Lovely Eisley, we send you CATgratulations and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy life with your purrson and the elder kitty [who graciously shares her life with you!]. You've stolen many hearts today and your story has delighted all of the cat fans at www.catoftheday.com

Mew, meee-ow I'm glad your purrson named you Eisley...which was good luck for you because you might have got named Squeaker which is not an elegant name for a lovely catstar! You deserve a treat today and a granola bar would hit the spot.

I, Sasha the Queen Cat send you purrrs, kittykisses, and headbumpies and my KatMa sends endless hugs, kisses & ear skritches to you along with her adoration of your purrfectly purrecious pussycat self.

http://www.xmission.com/~emailbox/lines/catbar4.gif

gif from: http://www.xmission.com/~emailbox/lines2.htm

Jax
09-29-2004, 10:21 AM
Eisley, you are an enormously beauuutiful meow meows!! WOW wee, I'm surprised you didn't cause an accident with your stunning beauty and charming presence!! You do look like you have MC. You are a superstar Eisley!!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-29-2004, 11:44 AM
Eisley
What a beauty you are! And lucky too! I'm glad your adventure down the road led you to finding your special forever home and family! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

Killearn Kitties
09-29-2004, 12:53 PM
Beautiful, elegant Eisley, what a joy to see your pretty face this morning! I hope you have the best day ever, playing with your sister, eating Granola bars, whatever your little heart desires.

You are our extra-special Cat of the Day today and don't let those humans forget it! :D

Dan Holder
09-29-2004, 02:30 PM
What a sweetheart. She's the poster girl for all the homeless kitties out there looking for a chance. Congratulations.

tatsxxx11
09-29-2004, 02:51 PM
I think it was more than mere fate that brought you and your loving human together that special day beautiful Eisely!!! Someone up above had a grand plan in mind for you two:) And it didn't surprise me one bit that your human succumbed so readily to your beauty and your charm:D And how you've graced her/his life with your love and companionship! I wish for you both many, many happy, loved filled years together! Congratulations to you beautiful Eisley! Your family must be bursting with pride to see you honored here today as our stunning Cat of the Day! And many thanks to your human for giving such a deserving kitty a paw up in life! Enjoy your special day with lots of extra hugs and kisses, eggshells and granola bars:D Hugs and purrrs to you Eisley from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver:)

felinefanatic
09-29-2004, 05:58 PM
:) :) :) As soon as I logged on and your beautiful face appeared on the screen I fell in love!! You are a lovely girl Eisley, I suspect you have got some Maine coon in you. Congrats on your special day, with a little luck your owner might let you snag a little broccoli or maybe an egg shell or two!!;) ;)

karlyb
09-29-2004, 07:59 PM
Eisley, you are such a beautiful girl with that long, lustrous fur. One of my boy-cats doesn't meow hardly at all either. I think you are both just deep thinkers. Isn't it nice to have an older sister to show you the ropes? What a lucky day when you stepped into the the street and straight into the path of your human's heart. Eisley, I hope you had a happy day as our COTD and enjoyed some special treats today!

Henri'sHumanMom
09-29-2004, 09:30 PM
HENRI IS IN LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV WITH EISLEY!!!!

Hi Eisley, your fellow Maine Coon Henri is smitten! He thinks you are just the most beautiful girl he's seen in a long time!

Puurrrrrrrrr...

So happy that you have a great human at your side!

:-)

LeslieT
11-10-2005, 09:09 PM
So I just found out today that Eisley was the Cat of the Day over a year ago! I guess I'm a little behind, but how cool! Thanks to everyone for their nice comments about my sweet kitty.