PDA

View Full Version : rg_girlca, how is Poppy???

jazzcat
09-28-2004, 08:48 PM
Lorraine - I haven't heard anything about Poppy lately. How is he doing? I'd love to see some pictures of the cutie pie too, pretty please.

catcrazylady
09-28-2004, 09:00 PM
I second that!!!!:D :D :D

rg_girlca
09-28-2004, 09:31 PM
Aww thanks for asking Lori and Lisa.

Poppy is doing GREAT. He is a barrel of fun. He is so full of vim and vigor and such a joy. I love this guy so much.
Hey get this guys. For about a week now, I have been walking around the house with Poppy in my arms and just showing him around the house, bringing him outside to get some fresh air, stuff like that. Well, last night, the hubby lays on the couch and said, "Put him on my chest.":eek: So I did, and he started talking to him saying, " I know you are going to be a keeper." Little Poppy was just sitting there looking at him all innocent like.:D
I promise new pictures by the end of the week as I have to finish up the roll of film.
That's all for now folks.:D

jazzcat
09-28-2004, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the update! Sounds like he has you wrapped and is working on your husband now. I can't wait to see pictures!

kimlovescats
09-28-2004, 11:03 PM
YIPPEEEEE, Poppy is a keeper, Poppy is a keeper!!!!:D
His Daddy loves him too!!!!:D :D
OK, now hurry up with those pics!!!

Hugs,
Aunt Kim;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-29-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
YIPPEEEEE, Poppy is a keeper, Poppy is a keeper!!!!:D

Took the words right out of my mouth, Kim. :D

These guys....I swear....they try and play tough guy all the time and put their foot down....and the next thing you know the little tyke just wins him over easy as pie. ;) :D