PDA

View Full Version : Kamping Kitty videos

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-28-2004, 04:15 PM
Got a few videos this weekend. The first time the snots have "ridden" in the motorhome. Went well. As you'll see, Tubby got prime seating while I got the floor. But that was ok because I had to keep Peanut company.

Here's Tubby the Navigator. If he could only stay awake, he could tell his daddy where to turn. ;) :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-28-2004, 04:17 PM
Peanut just along for the ride.

At first she was a little startled when we went under overpasses or when a semi went by, but she practically fell asleep too, so I think she did quite well. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-28-2004, 04:20 PM
And Peanut getting reaquainted with the bedroom while Tubby struggles to stay awake. :D

She had found this line on the comforter that needed to be attacked for some reason. She was so cute - just like a kitten - attacking the comforter for no reason, but unfortunately, of course, by the time I got the camera she had almost killed the line and it wasn't acting up anymore. She does paw at it a few times for you though. :D

DJFyrewolf36
09-28-2004, 04:45 PM
Tubby Navigates just about as well as I do :rolleyes:

Edwina's Secretary
09-28-2004, 04:47 PM
What kool, kicked back kamping kitties those two are. Look like they have been doing it for years!

kimlovescats
09-28-2004, 04:48 PM
Awwww, what precious cargo!!! THey are just really so cute, and how fun to be able to travel with your babies!!!!:D

catnapper
09-28-2004, 04:49 PM
Tubby: "YAWN.... what a hard life we lead, eh Peanut?"
Peanut: "Huh, oh yeah... yawn (excuse me) we have a very hard life."

LOL! How cute they are! Peanut, go get that blanket! Meowmie only saw a line in the blanket, but I know that you saw a crease that should not have been there and you were simply pressing it right.

The O'D Cats
09-28-2004, 04:50 PM
I loved both videos.They both look curious but not nervous.That's wonderful.:D :D

catmandu
09-29-2004, 09:29 AM
they certainly,are Happy Campers,Much Calmer,than The Found Cats,would be! Great Videos!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-29-2004, 10:03 AM
Thanks everybody. I was amazed at how well they took the ride myself. I figured it would be better than a car ride because the motorhome is just so much bigger. Tubby even jumped down a few times and headed to the back to the litter box. He didn't get into the litter box because I had the shower door closed for travel, but navigated really well while we were moving. Much better than I do while we're moving. Guess that comes from having 4 on the floor instead of 2. ;) :D

sirrahbed
09-29-2004, 10:09 AM
Great videos Debbie! Tubby & Peanut look to me like they are very much at home already. This is just WONDERFUL that you can now travel and bring the babies along. I wouldn't have it any other way!! Purrfect!!

Vio&Juni
09-29-2004, 10:29 AM
Great Kampers!

Both are so cute :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-29-2004, 02:47 PM
Great videos!! How lucky you are to be able to take them with you on your road trips!!