PDA

View Full Version : Dog Killer!!!

pitc9
09-28-2004, 01:08 PM
http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_fullstory.asp?id=24080

This is only one county away from me!!!!!

ASHTABULA COUNTY -- It appears there is a serial dog killer on the loose in Ashtabula.

Four pets were slaughtered in the last week.

The most recent victim was killed by suffocation.

Courage was the name of the William’s family Jack Russell terrier. The energetic little dog would have turned 3-years-old tomorrow.

But last Thursday morning, somebody put a plastic bag around the dog’s neck and let the small animal choke to death.

“People tell me not to blame myself, but I do,” said pet owner Latasha Williams. “I blame myself. I should never have left him out.”

“What bothers me especially is the manner the dog was found with the bag over its head,” said Chief Harold Shetler of the Ashtabula County Sheriffs Department.

The Public Animal Welfare Society has offered a $500 reward for information leading to a conviction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

snappy
09-28-2004, 01:52 PM
OMG - I was just up in the Akron area yesterday. I just don't get how anyone could do this. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I hope they catch this person(s) and put a bag over their heads!

Kiia
09-28-2004, 02:44 PM
Rest easy Courage. :( Poor pup.

DJFyrewolf36
09-28-2004, 03:05 PM
Sheesh, whats with all the freaks lately?

robinh
09-28-2004, 03:29 PM
Scares me the things people will do to animals. I'm normally fairly non-violent, but this kind of stuff makes me mad. It makes me want to put a bag over that person's head. :mad:

LilFireTiger
01-02-2005, 10:22 AM
YIKES I LIVE BY ASHTABULA COUNTY!!!!!!(I am scared still even thow I don't have a dog )They might change there minds and start killing cats!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: (I have a indor cat thow):eek: :eek: