PDA

View Full Version : This will touch your heart!

11-05-2001, 04:36 PM
Let me tell you a story about Sunshine.

One day I was walking beside a pond near my house like I always do.It was Nov. 16 and the pond had some frost on it because it was cold that day.When I walk by the pond I like to go with my dog and stop to see neat animals and enjoy the outside.That day my dog was a chiken and didn't want to come with me because it was cold. :rolleyes: (even though she had boots,a shirt.a jacket, and pants.)Well I was there and heard a voice.It sounded like a squeak actually.It was coming from the bushes near by.I went over to see what it was.All of a sudden the sun rised as I saw a little orangish whitish kitten.I picked it up and took it to my house.The poor kitten was cold,so I got some blankets,warm milk,and placed a litter box(which I had from my old cat)by him.The kitten felt right at home and my dog just loved him! I took him to the vet that same day.She said that he looked in best shape and nothing was wrong with him.That was when she asked me his name.The first thing that came in mind was Sunshine.Sunshine was named Sunshine because when I found him, the sun was rising.

Sunshine lived with me for 10 more years. After that, I had to move.He was given to my mother who just adored him.I still go visit him, but he is geting old.He is 14 years old in human years. I love him.

[ November 06, 2001: Message edited by: fun 4 u ]

Cougie Wechsler
11-05-2001, 05:51 PM
Sniff, Sniff...thanks so much for the wonderful story about Sunshine! I am so glad you still get to visit him. Give him kisses for me. :)

yorkster
11-05-2001, 05:57 PM
What a nice, sweet story, and a great name for this kitty! Thank you for sharing.

11-06-2001, 05:05 PM
I'll give him hugs and kisses from all of you.Sunny will be very hapy!

tatsxxx11
11-19-2001, 05:57 PM
What a beautiful story! Next time you see Sunshine, give him a hug for me. :)

AvaJoy
11-19-2001, 08:18 PM
Can you post a photo of Sunshine? Meeshe is also more of a blonde/orange boy, and I refer to him as simply my son, which derives from calling him my Sunshine Boy.

I bet your Sunshine is hoping you will be able to visit him over the Holidays! :)

thelmalu99
11-20-2001, 11:35 AM
What a sweet story.

Sunshine was my nickname for my kitty Charlie, who is now at the Rainbow Bridge.

No words could describe how much I loved him.