PDA

View Full Version : THREE more days....

sirrahbed
09-27-2004, 10:07 PM
OK - a bit early but I have to get an early start in the morning and will be gone most of the day:D
We leave Friday, but do not actually get our paws on them until Sunday. We are stopping to visit CCL and Jazzcat along the way. By Monday I will have LOTS of pictures to post!!
For now, here is baby Lizzie..
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/p312ac8179013a395ce3af67355b70db6/f6e0f89e.jpg
and older (by a few hours) brother Robbie:)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/pa87cf82a75a0c33db54d8c716e5a479c/f6e0f8a0.jpg
Aren't the the cutest things??:D :D

jazzcat
09-27-2004, 10:29 PM
Oh my gosh, they just get cuter with every picture. I love it!!!

I'm getting very excited about this weekend. I almost have the guest room back in order but you may have to turn your head to other rooms. The main work on the house is done but I have no idea where some of this stuff came from and can't find places for everything, LOL!!

I wish I could meet CCL and her crew too! You'll just have to tell me all about Magoo and the gang when you get here.

Be sure and give Missy a big hug goodbye for me in the morning.

catnapper
09-27-2004, 10:29 PM
I still think you should swing by Pennsylvania. :)

*hint hint*

popcornbird
09-27-2004, 10:35 PM
TOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I love both of them! Robbie has such a sweet, innocent look. I love little tuxies. :D Lizzie is just precious too.

catcrazylady
09-28-2004, 06:05 AM
They are too cute!! Those little doll babies are going to light up your life!
I wish I could meet so many people here on PT. For now I'll just have to settle for Debbie.;) :D :D

catmandu
09-28-2004, 08:41 AM
They,are going,to be moving,into such a Nice House,the Found Cats.were visiting Last Night! Thnk You,for the Deli Tray,with the Take Out,we has a real feed! Good Luck,with the babies!

christa
09-28-2004, 08:48 AM
WOW, those are the cutest pics you've posted of them so far, IMO!!! They're heartbreakers!!!

I'm so excited for you . . . you're gonna have a blast on your trip! I'd say you're getting pretty anxious!!! I know I would be!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-28-2004, 09:54 AM
What a little cutie pie that Lizzie is - awwww.....:D

And Robbie looks like a little dickens! But we've seen the lovebug video so we know he also has a sweet side. :D

kimlovescats
09-28-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
What a little cutie pie that Lizzie is - awwww.....:D

And Robbie looks like a little dickens! But we've seen the lovebug video so we know he also has a sweet side. :D

Robbie is definitely FULL of catitude, and mischief! He will be a barrel of fun for sure! Don't be surprised, Debbie, if he starts his alarm several times a day! He just wants OUT to play!!! He will lunge into my arms as soon as I open their kennel, and just start purring with all his might! He is so very personable!:D

Lizzie is very sweet too, and loves to play as well. She enjoys the fact that she is a bit bigger than "big brother" now! She loves to pounce on him, and hold him down til he cries mercy!!! :rolleyes: :D She loves attention as well, but just isn't as vocal about it as Robbie. ;)

As soon as I let them out with me, they surround my feet and start climbing my legs ... they are very used to having a hooman mommy around to care for them! Debbie and Dennis will be the perfect parents for these two loveable babies!!!:D

DJFyrewolf36
09-28-2004, 11:48 AM
:D What a pair of cuties! Watching them grow has been such a joy!

MULTICATMOM
09-28-2004, 12:57 PM
YOU GET YOUR CUTIES:D ;) :D
I THINK THEY'LL GET JENNA!!
I'M EXCITED FOR ALL OF Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

DEB, THESE KITTENS ARE SOOO FUNNY:D I'D FORGOTTEN HOW CUTE THEY ARE!! MS FUZZ BUTT, NANCY, HAS ME LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ActionCat007
09-28-2004, 06:40 PM
Awww.... they are so cute!

rg_girlca
09-28-2004, 07:36 PM
Lizzie and Robbie are just too darn adorable.
THREE MORE DAYS......YYYYAAAAAYYYYY......

I can't wait to hear every little detail from start to finish.:D

sirrahbed
09-28-2004, 08:21 PM
I'D FORGOTTEN HOW CUTE THEY ARE!! MS FUZZ BUTT, NANCY, HAS ME LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!!

MCM: Funny!! Ms "Fuzz Butt":D I am so glad that Nancy is making you laugh - she is a sweety in her pictures!! Yes I am excited to have my kittens too and hope to have some good laughs here, too:D

Lorraine: Yup - you will probably get every detail! I'll bring the camera so ya'll can visit with me along the way, too! First stop CCL, then Jazzcat:) Or, better yet, I bet I can talk THEM into taking pictures and posting about THEIR part of the visit:p
Of course I have editing rights so they can only say good things:cool:

jazzcat
09-28-2004, 08:45 PM
I'll be charging a couple of extra sets of batteries for this weekend!!:D

catcrazylady
09-28-2004, 09:01 PM
I'm with you Lori! I'm charged and ready to go! I'll post pictures the minute they leave and tell any fun stories that might happen while they are here. I promise to take lots of photo's.

kimlovescats
09-28-2004, 09:13 PM
I'm excited and anxious as well! I am so thrilled that I can finally meet Debbie and Dennis, and ummm, Lori too!!!! ;) Of course, I am telling myself they really want to meet me too, instead of just the kitties! "Oh hi kim, WHERE ARE THE BABIES!!!":eek: :rolleyes: :D