PDA

View Full Version : Punks!

catnapper
09-27-2004, 09:18 PM
Look what appeared on our shed last night. :mad:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/misc%20nonsense/graffiti.jpg

The cops apparently have been VERY busy with calls about it. They said that the punk has been busy the past few nights. Looks like gangs are officially moving in :( :mad:

We painted over it tonight and hope we have time to throw a second coat over it before Jeanne comes and dumps heavy rains on us.

dukedogsmom
09-27-2004, 09:28 PM
Gangbangers. That sucks. I would have been pissed. They should catch the idiot and make him clean it all up, then break all his fingers :D

kingrattus
09-27-2004, 09:30 PM
Try to keep the photos of this tag. Did the police take any photos of it?? The police here do keep photo records of tags, so they can narrow down where abouts the guy is.

Not all tags r gang related, but its still very plasable.

Keep an eye on ur shed & keep ur camera out & fully charged, so u can take photos of anyone acting suspious. & take photos of anyone on ur yard & acting odd. Call the police when u see someone on ur property doing something odd or near ur shed.

It doesn't look like a very good tag, its too long. Most gang tags r short. Or atleast the ones we learned at college were shorter in length.

KYS
09-27-2004, 09:35 PM
If these so called punks want to draw, let them draw on their
own property and not ruin others. :mad:

A couple of times the neighbors have found graffati
on their side block walls. As fast as they paint it the
next day the neighbors take it off. :(

catnapper
09-27-2004, 09:38 PM
Yes, the police have photographed it. We did too for our own records. Thankfully I'm home all the time. What annoys me is ALL day yesterday I was working in my office, which looks directly at the shed and watched people pass the shed all day. the half hour I went upstairs to work in my room.... and the punk did this! If I had stayed in my office, I would have seen him and called the cops immmediately...AND gotten a picture of him doing the crime in session. I have TWO batteries for my camera, so I always have a freshfully charged battery.

I am not so nice about what I think should happen to the punk that did that. Broken fingers would be the least of his worries after I got a hold of him :mad: Lets just say, spray paint would be used in some very interesting ways to enact punishment ;) :D

kingrattus
09-27-2004, 09:56 PM
naah, super glue is more fun :D :D :D
Glue their fingers to ther butts & crotch (the skin & hair), so they'll always be embarresed until the glue comes off.

& with my, ummm, errr, exp. in glueing myself to things, it takes about 5 days for ur skin to fall off enouth for the object or just the glue to come off.

I've glued myself to a red M&M keychain :rolleyes: I was repairing its leg for my manager (again). & once again got stuck. U don't even feel the glue sticking to ur finger tips & when u try to let go, u find out quickly :D I shook my hand hard & it ripped off (again). It hurt a bit & it removed skin, but I didn't want to be stuck to a stupid toy. But the extra glue on my finger took about 5 days to come off :)

Tonya
09-27-2004, 10:16 PM
When you catch them, have Grant hold them down while you write "I'm an idiot." all over their faces with a Sharpe.

lizzielou742
09-27-2004, 11:24 PM
Oh no! :mad: What does it even say? "Me hyper" ?? :confused: That's just stupid. What a pain! It's too bad you didn't catch him in the act, but I'm sure he'll be arrested soon for something.

Aspen and Misty
09-28-2004, 07:26 AM
O My! It's so...pretty ;D

But, then again, it's not sribbled on my house! I hope you find out who ever did it and they get at least a fine!!

Ashley

Kfamr
09-28-2004, 07:51 AM
It looks like it says "dope hype" to me.
I wouldn't like it written on my shed but I love seeing grafitti.
I find it interesting. :p

catnapper
09-28-2004, 08:42 AM
OMG Kay, thats it! Dope Hype! We couldn't figure it out!

As for pretty, I never think its pretty. I like when the people paint murals to keep them from spray painting.

DJFyrewolf36
09-28-2004, 09:21 AM
Grrrrrrr There would be no saving the little you know what if I got ahold of them! I hate vandals. One time these guys painted "Brown pride nationwide" on the side of a church. Yeah Im really going to have respect for a group who defaces churches :rolleyes:

teenster3
09-28-2004, 12:57 PM
Errrr....that sucks! I'd be furious if I were you!!!!
I feel the same way, if I caught the person....I'm not nice, I'd like to break their hands! I don't fight "just because" but if given a reason....you better believe it! "I have a mouth at times!".....not that it gets me too far.:p
It's just that it seems like no one has RESPECT for other people's property anymore!!!!