PDA

View Full Version : Kitanas gone for good

Catboy123
09-27-2004, 06:01 PM
a few minutes ago i was taking the trash out, before i did kitana was following me and i told her "out" so i watch her and she goes upstairs then i turn my back and whoosh shes gone i chased her but coulndt catch her.. this time we figured were not going to look for her since she seems like shes bad and seems like she doesnt wana be there( ran away 7 times) so kitana is now gone forever :(

aly
09-27-2004, 06:03 PM
Please look for Kitana PLEASE! :( Who knows what will happen to her out there. If you no longer want her, you can keep her at home until you can find a rescue group who will take her. I will help you with that if you want, just please go find her :(

PS - Huskies are known for their tendencies to run away. It doesn't mean she doesn't want to be there. It is just fun for her and an outlet for her energy.

lizzielou742
09-27-2004, 06:08 PM
I agree with Aly! Please go look for her! I'm sorry, but that is just not cool! :(

Catboy123
09-27-2004, 06:12 PM
i have no control over the situation im only 13. the most i can do is give out posters that if found take here to a shelter or call us.... but were not going to actually "leave her out there"

leslie
09-27-2004, 07:31 PM
It has nothing to do with not wanting to be there! It has everything to do with just her personality to be an escape artist. I've had cats like that and you learn to put them behind a closed door before exiting the house or clanging pots and pans, or using a water squirt gun or many other things. Please don't leave her out there! Call her home and place her in a no-kill shelter if she is too much for your family to manage!

catlady1945
09-27-2004, 09:39 PM
For heaven's sake, I don't believe someone would just say, "Oh well, dog got out, too bad".

leslie
09-27-2004, 09:44 PM
Good point. And, seems like the dog is just bad and doesn't want to live here....

wolf_Q
09-27-2004, 10:13 PM
It makes me extremely sad and angry that you are not even going to look for her. :mad:

This is what huskies do! Every book or article on huskies says that they are escape artists, they LOVE to run! This doesn't mean she doesn't want to live there (though by the way you seem to care, maybe she doesn't :rolleyes: ) Having a siberian husky comes with the responsibility of keeping them in a fenced yard or on leash at all times...and if they happen to escape, to get them home safe! Poor Kitana. :(

catmandu
09-28-2004, 08:50 AM
Please,look for him,as there a lot,of evil people,that would sell,him,to a lab! he doesnt realize,that he is putting himself,in danger,like a child,they dont think,of the consequences,of thier actions! No matter,how many times JJJ3,gets out,I will look,for him!