PDA

View Full Version : I am so upset at Tito right now!!! grr

lizzielou742
09-27-2004, 05:48 PM
I have NEVER gotten seriously upset at one of my cats - until just now!! :eek: :mad:

I'm in the computer room checking my email and Tito decides he wants dinner NOW. He comes in and loves all over me. I pet him, but I don't get up to feed him. (His dinnertime is technically at 7:00 pm.) Then he gets up on the computer desk and stands in front of the monitor and won't move. He was completely blocking my view. I pick him up and put him on the floor. He goes and LAYS in the litterbox in the corner. I have never seen him do that before! :eek: So I ignore him. He comes out and jumps back up on my computer desk - and LAYS ON MY KEYBOARD!!!!!!!!! :mad:

So now I'm getting irritated. I have kitty litter (from his paws and belly) in my keyboard, and windows are popping up all over the place and my cursor is going crazy. The computer tower starts beeping. Finally I manage to get him off the keyboard, and you know what he does? He goes underneath the desk and chews on the cords to the computer!! I don't mean nibbling either, he was CHEWING HARD! :eek: :mad: He was all the way behind the desk, where I couldn't reach him. So I'm hissing at him, clapping my hands at him, saying "NO!" loudly - do you think he cared?

Finally I got up like I was leaving the room - I knew he'd think I was going to the kitchen. He made a mad dash for his bowl, and I slammed the door behind him. He acts like he hasn't been fed in years - I fed him his breakfast this morning AND gave him a Turkey Temptation when I got home no less than an hour ago!!!

I know I am seriously sounding mad right now, and I'll calm down in a few...but for real, he wakes me up EVERY MORNING at 6:00 AM DEMANDING to be fed, and I give in. I spoil him rotten and love on him and he repays me by trying to destroy my computer. Right now he's crying outside the door to the computer room and trying to get in by throwing his weight against the door (at least that's what it sounds like). :rolleyes: I'm ignoring him until 7:00 PM sharp.

Attached is some evidence!!

lizzielou742
09-27-2004, 05:49 PM
More evidence.

aly
09-27-2004, 06:18 PM
Phew, sounds like you got your share of catitude for the day ;)

Cute pics of the little boogar!

lizzielou742
09-27-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by aly
Phew, sounds like you got your share of catitude for the day ;)

I know! Here's a video of him, begging for food. :rolleyes:

lizzielou742
09-27-2004, 06:24 PM
And here we are making up. We're fine now. I can't resist his cuteness for long! :D :D :D You can hear me giving him kisses in this video. ;)

Notice in the beginning of the video, he's still blocking my monitor, licking his lips the whole time after having finished his dinner!

I'm just not used to catitude from him. Normally he's so laid back! I don't know what got into him today. :confused: :rolleyes: :D

christa
09-27-2004, 07:03 PM
Awww, so glad that you and the Tito man made up!!! He's a sweetheart! Josie has days like that . . . it's like, the more you scold them, the more trouble they LOOK for! I think that it's just rottenness though! LOL Spoiled kitties trying to get our attention by being NAWTEE!!! Cute videos Liz!

sirrahbed
09-27-2004, 09:23 PM
Wow, Tito sure knows how to do some major groveling for his Meowmie:D Eliot says GOOD WORK!!;)

catnapper
09-27-2004, 09:33 PM
Poor Tito, meowmie doesn't understand just how much you NEED to be fed. I guess your message was heard loud and clear! :eek:

catcrazylady
09-28-2004, 06:12 AM
Now look here momma Tito was hungry! So hungry in fact that he tried to eat the cords!! Now don't you ever get really hungry before it's time to eat? Well, how else was the poor boy going to get his point across?
There there Tito, I told her! ;) :D

I think I would have to make Tito mad at me all the time just to have that wonderful makeup session!:D :D :D

catmandu
09-28-2004, 08:39 AM
Our guess,is that Tito sees your computer,as a rival,to your attentions,and is trying,to have your time,all to himself! We hope,that you can protect your Investment,and Love Your Cat,TOO!

DJFyrewolf36
09-28-2004, 09:06 AM
Eh, Remus does this in the morning right before I feed him. Gotta be careful or I might be the victim of a foot attack! (On bare feet at 6:30 am is a real wake up call!)

Tito, don't be so impatient! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-28-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by lizzielou742
I don't know what got into him today.

He was hungry! Poor starved, neglected little Tito. How can your meowmy be so mean to you. Come to my house and I'll feed you anytime you want. ;)

He's so adorable. I can see how you can not resist his cuteness and stay made at him. :D

smokey the elder
09-28-2004, 10:19 AM
Well, it's a full moon. Maybe that has something to do with it. :D

LaRana
09-28-2004, 10:31 AM
Aren't we just a demanding little twerp, Tito! Sometimes my cats get in those moods too. I think he's sneaking Catijuana (Catnip) behind my back sometimes... If he is, he's good at it - because he doesn't even know any dealers since he's an indoor cat :) I don't know what to do! :P

lizzielou742
09-28-2004, 11:01 AM
What a night of nawteeness around my house last night! I guess it was the full moon. I didn't know Tito had it in him. :D

Sophie wants me to tell everyone that she's still her Daddy's Little Angel, and would never commit such heinous acts. ;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid141/p6cd67c687f2e18217579539cb095f2e8/f6d8db1d.jpg
See?

kimlovescats
09-28-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by lizzielou742
What a night of nawteeness around my house last night! I guess it was the full moon. I didn't know Tito had it in him. :D

Sophie wants me to tell everyone that she's still her Daddy's Little Angel, and would never commit such heinous acts. ;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid141/p6cd67c687f2e18217579539cb095f2e8/f6d8db1d.jpg
See?

TOO CUTE!!!! :D