PDA

View Full Version : Mario???

RICHARD
09-27-2004, 05:10 PM
Monkey harasses pupils during classes

Students at a New Delhi school are living in terror of a monkey that is having a free run of the classrooms.

For the past fifteen days the animal has been disrupting lessons at the DTEA Senior Secondary School in Moti Bagh.

It is reported to have snatched a student's pen and chewed it for nearly an hour during a recent examination.

A Class VII student told the Hindustan Times : "Now it fearlessly enters the classrooms and even takes out lice from students' hair. It gets furious if a student runs away."

Fed up of the daily harassment students now say they want the animal immediately taken away from the school.

The paper reported head teacher Jayalakshmi Seth said: "We have complained to the police and civic authorities."
----------------------------------------

So THAT is what Mario was doing in my hair!!!!
:rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :D :cool: :p

trayi52
09-27-2004, 05:14 PM
LOL, I was wondering where Mario went and what he has been doing! Sounds like him!

Willie:D

DJFyrewolf36
09-27-2004, 05:14 PM
I see mario is the well traveled sort!

dukedogsmom
09-27-2004, 08:04 PM
That is so funny! I wonder why they run away when he's removing lice?? :eek: I think I would let him get them all out. I would love to see him strutting around campus.

slick
09-27-2004, 11:05 PM
Well, Mario never came back with us from the Grand Canyon trip. Now we know where he went.:D

gini
09-28-2004, 01:26 AM
Willie, I see a great fortune in your future..........a whole series of books.

1. MARIO DOES INDIA!

2. IT IS ANYONE'S GUESS WHERE HE WILL SHOW UP NEXT.

slick
09-28-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by gini
1. MARIO DOES INDIA!
Oh my, that reminds me of a movie...something about "Dallas".....:eek: Did I just say that???
**slaps face**

momoffuzzyfaces
09-28-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by slick
Well, Mario never came back with us from the Grand Canyon trip. Now we know where he went.:D Sure he came back! He and I had a disco party at the bar after everyone left and went to David's to watch Thunder Road before going up your way!

I left him sleeping on the pool table all tucked up in his blankie when I left. I haven't seen him since though. :eek:

leslie
10-01-2004, 11:38 PM
Actually the problem of monkeys in India and else where is very real. They are considered pests like our pigeons. They are hated. I don't know that the US is involved in doing much about the problem. the monkeys take food from peoples hands, poop everywhere, steal, and are real bothersome, "not cute". I am certain it ties into taking away thier territory and it is way too late to replace it. Worth checking into and I am glad someone reminded me of this awful problem!

leslie
10-01-2004, 11:45 PM
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc/2003-11/03/content_277874.htm
This is a huge problem! Poor monkeys!