PDA

View Full Version : Destruction, made by Lily...

Kirsten
09-27-2004, 04:58 PM
No further comment necessary: :rolleyes:

http://www.tillyschanze.de/pix/bamboo.jpg

Kirsten

Tonya
09-27-2004, 05:12 PM
Hehe, she's looking at it like "Ooops, am I bad."

DJFyrewolf36
09-27-2004, 05:15 PM
Hey! When did Lily start taking lessons from Remus? (Or did Remus take lessons from Lilly?) :confused: :D

RICHARD
09-27-2004, 05:18 PM
I see you have Gravity living in your home.....:D

DJFyrewolf36
09-27-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
I see you have Gravity living in your home.....:D
Lily was just making sure you obeyed gravity, it is the law you know :D

LoudLou
09-27-2004, 06:13 PM
*Gasp* You are blaming sweet innocent Little Lily!?

Hey Lily,

We think you Meowmie needs to read up on "Suicidal House Plants" http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7700&highlight=Suicidal

Sorry you got the blame....

The Beans

lizzielou742
09-27-2004, 06:18 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: Lily! You nawtee girl!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D :D :D

catland
09-27-2004, 06:28 PM
Are you sure its Lily and not Luna?

:D :rolleyes: :D

AbbyMom
09-27-2004, 07:18 PM
Lily was just making sure you obeyed gravity, it is the law you know

Just a science experiment then? Well then...

leslie
09-27-2004, 07:22 PM
Lily is just trying to make the world right! She knows that greenery on the inside is fair territory for indoor cats as outdoor greenery is for those outdoor cats! After that loud crash, she must've been contemplating whether or not it was safe to continue the hunt for chewing on greens! Looks like she is supervising the situation at hand!!

catnapper
09-27-2004, 08:14 PM
Yes, I do believe this is another case of suicidal houseplants. Pouncer's Lily would NEVER do somethign like that.

Pam
09-27-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by LoudLou
*Gasp* You are blaming sweet innocent Little Lily!?

Hey Lily,

We think you Meowmie needs to read up on "Suicidal House Plants" http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7700&highlight=Suicidal

Sorry you got the blame....

The Beans

Yep we've had a couple of house plant suicides here too. :p The last one threw itself off the kitchen windowsill into the sink! :p

NoahsMommy
09-27-2004, 11:58 PM
Uh...I guess Lily doesn't like those plants? ;)

Uniqueviking
09-28-2004, 12:20 AM
I know exactly how it is with those naw-tee girls, lol *sigh*

Wanna borrow Brynja to reach top level of Ragnarok, lol? :p

catcrazylady
09-28-2004, 05:56 AM
*GASP* Lily! What happened? That darn old plant committed plantaside and set you up in the process!! I bet he has had some communication with Dudley the Duck!!!;) :D :D

catmandu
09-28-2004, 08:45 AM
THE Found Cats,think,that it was MICE,and Lily,in fighting them ,off accidentally,knocked the plant over,but saved you,from those rodents! Our Heroine,Lily!

smokey the elder
09-28-2004, 10:31 AM
Lily: "Did I do THAT?":p :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-28-2004, 11:26 AM
I don't think it was Lily. It was a plantacide brought on and assisted by Dudley the Duck! There's no other explanation.

kimlovescats
09-28-2004, 11:33 AM
Poor Lily, has been FRAMED!:eek: :D

rkidsrcats
09-28-2004, 12:25 PM
originally posted by DJFyrewolf36

Lily was just making sure you obeyed gravity, it is the law you know

The Tribe have regular "Gravity Checks (GC)" and "Gravity Emergency Response Tests (GERT)".

GCs are just when simple small things get knocked off the counter or table, ensuring that gravity is still in effect. Performed daily usually around 4 or 5 AM.

GERTs are similar to what Lily has done. Not only ensures that gravity is still in effect, but also tests what you are going to do about it!:D :D

Lily's test seems to have been VERY effective!

DJFyrewolf36
09-28-2004, 12:25 PM
The more I look at that picture, the more I think of one of those old crime movies where the victim is outlined in chalk and there is caution tape everywhere....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/DJFyrewolf36/Deathhouseplant.gif

Sorry, you can tell who was bored today!

Kirsten
09-29-2004, 12:13 PM
LOL, suicidal house plants!!! Well, maybe the bamboo was depressive, who knows...

Fyrewolf, I love that picture! How scary looking!! :D Hilarious! LOL

Kirsten

pitc9
09-29-2004, 12:33 PM
suicidal house plants..... Oh.... so that's what happened to my spyder plant last night?!? :o

but I think Buddy helped

DJFyrewolf36
09-29-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Kirsten
LOL, suicidal house plants!!! Well, maybe the bamboo was depressive, who knows...

Fyrewolf, I love that picture! How scary looking!! :D Hilarious! LOL

Kirsten

Proof positive that my job is boring :D Glad you like it though. The picture just lent itself to it. Ive seen a lot of crime scene photos and when I saw that poor plant, its the first thing I thought of.

Hrm was there evidence of Bamboo depression before the incedent? Any notes or clues? How is the Bamboo, any luck on rehabilitation? I hope so, poor bamboo has a lot to live for. My bamboo plant at home saw that and became very depressed, hope it doesnt fall victim to the same fate!

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-29-2004, 02:34 PM
I think we should wait for CSI to do their job, and get a Forensics expert in to do some testing. Poor Lily - Innocent until PROVEN guilty!! Were their any eye-witnesses, or is Luna not talking?

Kirsten
09-30-2004, 06:15 AM
Poor Lily - Innocent until PROVEN guilty!! Were their any eye-witnesses, or is Luna not talking?

Well, when it happened (which means when I heard the plant fall), I was in the bedroom with Luna, and Lily was alone with the bamboo in the kitchen. Either she witnessed the plant's suicide or she knocked it down. ;) Maybe calling the CSI is a good idea and they will find out.

Fyrewolf, there were no signs of depression from the poor bamboo plant, except that it wasn't happy when it got too much sun - but since it has cooled down, I figured it started feeling better again. Maybe it felt molestered by Lily because she showed a tendency lately to climb into the bamboo's flower pot.

BTW, the plant's condition is still serious, but stable.

Kirsten

lady_zana
09-30-2004, 08:46 AM
Hehehe! We've had a scene like that at our house before. Weezie loves to jump up on top of the fridge and once knocked over an almost full glass bottle of molassass! What a mess! Mike, my husband, had to clean it up and it took forever, what with all the glass, the sticky, and the furry little eyes wanting to watch it all.

Barbara
10-01-2004, 04:34 AM
Suicidal house plant- obviously.

I am sure Lily only wanted to revive it:D