PDA

View Full Version : Msyty has a new home

persianmom
09-27-2004, 09:25 AM
Hi everyone

Just a quick note Msyty has a new home. Deb is going to bring her home to me. :) :) I can hardly wait it's been a long time since have had a little fur baby. Thank-you Kim for taking in all these stray cats and kitten. :) :)

Carol

kimlovescats
09-27-2004, 10:35 AM
Carol, I am so thrilled that little Mysty will have a loving home with you! Thank you so much for adopting her! WOW, this is just wonderful! :D

jazzcat
09-27-2004, 11:28 AM
That is wonderful news Carol!!!! Congrats! It will be great to keep so many of these wonderful kittens in the PT family and watch them grow up.

This just proves that Kim is an excellent foster Mom and rescue organizer.

So there should be a few new siggies showing up next week.:D

catcrazylady
09-27-2004, 12:04 PM
WAHOOOOO!!! Another adoption for Cats4Keeps!!! The really fun part is it's another one we can watch grow up on PT!!! This has been a wonderful year!!:D :D :D

aly
09-27-2004, 12:11 PM
Congrats on your new baby!

Kim is very lucky that so many wonderful Pet Talkers are adopting her babies. I wish my fosters had the same.

jazzcat
09-27-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by aly
Kim is very lucky that so many wonderful Pet Talkers are adopting her babies. I wish my fosters had the same.
Aly - just move up here to TN!!!!:D

rg_girlca
09-27-2004, 12:57 PM
YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!! Another one for Kim.

Thank you Carol for your decision on taking Mysty as your very own. You will be getting one loved kitty and I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures when this precious little one is in her new forever home. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-27-2004, 02:28 PM
Yeah!!! I'm so happy for Mysty!

I'm just curious....is Mysty's middle name going to be May? (Mysty May (sp?) the olympic gold medalist in beach volleyball)

Congratulations on your new addition. Gee, I really can't wait for Deb to head out this weekend, so many new babies to watch for. :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-27-2004, 02:36 PM
YAY - another PT adoption!! This is wonderful!:D

leslie
09-27-2004, 07:42 PM
Well that's just GOOD GOOD GOOD news! let us know how her adjustment time goes and any cute antics are fun too! Wheeee! a newbie is FUN, FUN, FUN!

catmandu
09-28-2004, 08:55 AM
The Found Cats,All Thank You,for giving that Little Stray,such a Wonderful Furr Ever Home,and you,ill be blessed a Million Fold!

chrangharris
10-01-2004, 12:19 PM
Yay! I can now get my kitten fix from both of my moms! DH still says no to kittens. I've even tried mentioning another baby and he says no to that too! Poor guy is starting to feel overrun!

kimlovescats
10-01-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by chrangharris
Yay! I can now get my kitten fix from both of my moms! DH still says no to kittens. I've even tried mentioning another baby and he says no to that too! Poor guy is starting to feel overrun!

Oh honey, enjoy your precious Misha first ... another hooman baby can always come along later! ;) As far as kittens, there is always a good supply of them as well! ;)

Give baby Misha a big kiss from me!

(((HUGS)))
Kim aka Grammy 2 be to Jenna!:D

chrangharris
10-01-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Oh honey, enjoy your precious Misha first ... another hooman baby can always come along later! ;) As far as kittens, there is always a good supply of them as well! ;)

Give baby Misha a big kiss from me!

(((HUGS)))
Kim aka Grammy 2 be to Jenna!:D

That's what Bryan keeps telling me and I know he is very right. It'll make the next one even sweeter by waiting! We can't wait to see pics of Jenna!!!!!