PDA

View Full Version : Birdie

Jods
09-26-2004, 05:14 PM
Hello,
I was just curious to know how Birdie was doing??? Any updates?
Jods

rg_girlca
09-26-2004, 06:24 PM
Thanks Jods, as I was wondering also how Birdie is doing.

Care to enlighten us Jan please, please, please and possibly with some pictures.:D

QueenScoopalot
09-26-2004, 06:58 PM
This is the third request for Birdie uppy-dates! Here's one thread..
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59508
and another thread...with uppy-dates, but no new news.....
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59433
Birdie got his first FVRCP vaccination last night as he's feeling good. He still looks pretty awful, but has such a sweet purrsonality I can overlook his nudeness LOL! :D He seems scared of other people...Leslie's been here a time or two, and hubby came downstairs looking for me, and Birdie got very frightened. Poor little guy. :( He loves me though...and I love him as I tell him all the time! :)

rg_girlca
09-26-2004, 07:17 PM
Sorry Jan, I haven't been on PT since last wednesday so I missed the previous uppy dates.

I'm glad to hear that he is still going well, but was so hoping that there was some good news on his tongue.

Poppy is also scared of other people from being locked in the room away from the others, so I started to walk around the house for a short time with him in my arms and even brought him outside in the sun for a bit just so he doesn't get cabin fever.

I know you can't do this right now with Birdie, but here's hoping that soon he will get a clean bill of health so that he can start interacting with another cat, like T & P said, to help him with his grooming.

Give that sweetheart a big kiss and a gentle hug for me please Jan.:)

Jods
09-26-2004, 08:39 PM
Sorry Jan I also missed those threads... Glad to hear all is well though :D :) :D

catmandu
09-27-2004, 09:43 AM
We,are all glad here,that Our oal Birdie,is doing well,we can hardly wait,until he has the Right,to Parrteeeee!

RedHedd
09-28-2004, 05:35 PM
My Internet was down for two days (long story), and I've been worried about the little one. Glad to hear he's hangin' in there. Sweet gentle smooches XOXOXOXO :)