PDA

View Full Version : Lost Cat

Fawn_cat
04-17-2001, 01:02 PM
Lost male cat with a slightly cocked head from the Orono, Medina, Plymouth, Wayzata, Long Lake Area,

A normal alley Tabby cat - about 5 or 6 years old - got out accidentally when someone was cleaning my house - Needs special medicine for his cocked Head - under treatment with a Vet. If found please call me immediately - John 612-214-7878 - been missing for around a month or so.

------------------
"God loves all animals -
Let the light of God and
His only Son Lord Jesus
Christ shine down upon
those whom are lost and
find there way home through His light.

margaret
04-17-2001, 01:37 PM
I'm so sorry to read about your lost cat! To be lost for one month is an awfully long time. I read your other post about the mysterious caller. How bizarre! I wasn't quite sure what he was trying to tell you--and why didn't he give his name? I really hope your cat is found or that he comes home on his own. I'm sure you really miss him and are very worried about his health. http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/frown.gif

Can you (or anyone) explain what a "cocked head" is?

------------------
]Margaret

Troy
04-17-2001, 09:01 PM
Margaret,

A "cocked head" comes from the behaviour of a Rooster (or cockerel). Fowl (along with other birds) can't look straight ahead, due to their eyes facing sideways, they have to turn (or cock) their heads to see what is directly in front of them. This is known as cocking one's head, to tilt/turn it slightly.

margaret
04-18-2001, 08:52 AM
Hmmm... Okay. Thank you for the explanation, Troy!

------------------
]Margaret

Jasper's Mom
04-19-2001, 08:07 AM
I'm so sorry to hear your kitty is missing. My 5 year old boy kitty Jasper is missing also, since Sunday, March 25th. I have searched and searched, put up over 70 posters, put posters in neighbor's mail boxes, sent posters to vets, rescue groups, feral cat groups, and everything I can think of. I found sherlockbones, a website listing things to do in searching for a lost pet. I too know the same pain right now of loss. I pray your kitty will come home, or be returned home soon. Don't give up. A real nice guy at the Humane Society here told me one lady's cat had been returned after two years. So never give up.

Troy
04-19-2001, 08:57 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your missing pets...

I have had a few scares recently and it is truely horrible. I hope your fur friends return soon...best of luck http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/frown.gif