PDA

View Full Version : Dog's Life for PS2

wolf_Q
09-26-2004, 04:19 PM
Anyone heard of this game? I haven't been able to find it in stores so I bought it online...hasn't come yet so I don't know what it's like. Looks amusing though! :D

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/243418.asp?site=GSBUY

I've had a PS2 for close to a year and this will only be the second game I've bought lol, I never have time to play the darn thing.

bckrazy
09-26-2004, 04:26 PM
I've never played it before, but that looks like so much fun!! I wish I still had my PS2... gave it to a friend xP now I have Xbox, which is fun, but most of the games are really boring

lute
09-26-2004, 04:42 PM
cool! i've never heard of it before. i may have to buy a ps2 just to buy this game! i have a nintendo64 right now and i think i will prolly sell it now.lol......i like games that make you feel like the animal.hehe. i know it's wierd,but i've always wanted to see what it's like to be an animal.

Varga
09-26-2004, 08:39 PM
Yeah I've heard of it and it's definitely on my wishlist. I also love games where you play as an animal. Ecco the Dolphin and Dragon rage are two great games, just for that reason.

I haven't had the money to buy it yet.. But next week I'll be heading for London and video-games are much cheaper over there.. So who knows. ;)

-Varga

EssTer
09-27-2004, 07:12 AM
Humm, never heard about it, but sounds like fun :)

dukedogsmom
09-27-2004, 09:25 AM
This really makes me want to get a PS2!! That game looks really cute. I love the screenshots. Actually, last year I thought I was going to buy one so I went ahead and bought a game. The Simpsons Hit and Run. So, I need to buy one ASAP!!

DJFyrewolf36
09-27-2004, 11:02 AM
Gonna have to check it out when the work computers arent being jerky! Do they have it for the X-box? *I love my xbox!*

wolf_Q
09-27-2004, 05:05 PM
You need to get one Val! The Simpsons Hit and Run is a fun game! I need to buy that one! I bought my PS2 off my bro for $50 otherwise I wouldn't have one lol.

I'm not sure if they have it for X-box...