PDA

View Full Version : Venus

sasha the cat
09-26-2004, 07:42 AM
You are so pretty! Your Paw-Paw is wrapped right around your velvet paws, same as my Paw-Paw with me. One must rule with a very soft touch so the purrsons don't even suspect who owns whom.

Your Paw-Paw knew how special you are the moment he met you and named you purrfectly after Venus, the Roman goddess of love and beauty!

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" - Theophile Gautier

My KatMa clicked on the link to your brother Jack and WoW...you live with a very handsome boy. CATgratulations on being our sweetheart Cat of the Day. Mew, I'd love to go to the celebration fete to purrsonally catgratulate you. Have a lovely day with the purrsons and Jack. KatMa and I wish both you and Jack a healthy, happy, purrectly wonderful long live with your fine purrents.

The best treasures are often found right on the street [like I was] or at humane shelters. Glad your Paw-Paw went and bought his beautiful goddess to her furever home!

smokey the elder
09-26-2004, 08:20 AM
Venus, you are a very elegant cat! Congratulations on your special day.

tatsxxx11
09-26-2004, 09:25 AM
Good Morning to you Venus, you stunning love goddess you!!!:D It's always an extra special treat when we hear from the furdads:) It's clear, you're one very loved and adored "daddy's girl!":) With your beauty and charm, I'll bet it took all of one second for you to capture his heart! What great furparents you and Jack selected for your very own! My heartfelt thanks to them for going the rescue route, giving two fabulous felines the best forever home imaginable! I'd say they have been well rewarded for the compassion and kindness, wouldn't you?:) Venus, I hope you and Jack and your loving family enjoy a very special Sunday, celebrating your much deserved Cat of the Day honors! How proud your humans must be to have not one, but two, Cat of the Day alumni!:) Hugs and purrrs to you precious Venus from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver:)

Bari_d
09-26-2004, 09:33 AM
Venus, you are a lovely girl (and Jack is very handsome too...). Nice to know you both have such a loving home. You have a very sweet face, and it is indeed a pleasure to meet you - enjoy your day shining as Cat of the Day for all the world to see!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

momoffuzzyfaces
09-26-2004, 11:40 AM
Venus
What a beauty you are! But that's to be expected considering your name! Sounds like you have your daddy wrapped around you paws, don't you? That's as it should be!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today. I think extra treats are in order, don't you? ;)

Jax
09-26-2004, 12:07 PM
What a special and serene-looking girl you are Venus! You have such lovely calming eyes, do you put your brother in place with one look? Yay pretty Venus!!! :) :D :)

catmandu
09-26-2004, 12:35 PM
Venus,like The Planet,you are The Goddess,Of Love,both Cat and Huamn.A Cosmic Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Celestial Venus COTD!

Dan Holder
09-26-2004, 08:11 PM
She's a sweetie. You just know that way in the back of her and her brother's minds are what it was like to be in a cage with no humans to call their own. So it's no wonder they are happy as can be with their great home. Congratulations.

karlyb
09-26-2004, 09:54 PM
What a beautiful girl you are Venus! I love your soft, striped fur and bright green eyes. You sure know how to pick a fine human for your dad! It's not so often that dads write in about the cats in their lives, so kudos to your dad, too. Venus, you and your handsome brother Jack are lucky that you have a forever home and family that will always take care of you. I hope you had a wonderful day as our special COTD, Venus!

larkep
09-26-2004, 10:47 PM
Venus, I just had to add my congratulations-and my admiration. You are a beauty and your brother is so handsome! Your human Dad sounds like a great guy and, all in all, you couldn't have jumped into better arms, sweetie! I hope you had a fabulous day and I wish you and your family many years of happiness together!