PDA

View Full Version : Guess who is coming home tomorrow

countrycowgirl
09-25-2004, 05:54 PM
BIG GUY!!!!!!!!!!:D :) :D he is my QH that has been at the trainer I went today and rode him and he comes home tomorrow ....he has done so good I am so proud of him and so excited!!!:D :) ....sorry this is a pointless thread but I just had to share..

here is a pic of him

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/countrycowgirl/27f42b79.jpg

:D

Desert Arabian
09-25-2004, 06:01 PM
Aww, that's great!! Take more pictures when he gets back!!!!

Buckwheat is at the trainers too for a year, down in Illinois, hopefully when he is done I will be able to get him! I am going to visit him soon, if all goes well, his current owner (www.newventurefarm.com) and I e-mail eachother daily! :D

countrycowgirl
09-25-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
Aww, that's great!! Take more pictures when he gets back!!!!

Buckwheat is at the trainers too for a year, down in Illinois, hopefully when he is done I will be able to get him! I am going to visit him soon, if all goes well, his current owner (www.newventurefarm.com) and I e-mail eachother daily! :D

don't worry I will:D :p .....Buckwheat is so pretty!!! I love his head!....I really hope that you get to get him when he is done with his training!!....you will have to take pics if you go visit!!:D

MariaM
09-25-2004, 08:43 PM
Awwwwwwww! What a handsome horse! I'm sure he is very talented and knows a lot of stuff now!:D

The_Duck
09-25-2004, 09:19 PM
Wowsa, what a hunk!:p Hehe, he reminds me of my yearling Paint/QH ,Miracle. She's a solid bay too and I love her to death.

countrycowgirl
09-25-2004, 11:09 PM
thanks everyone!!!!...I am so excited I can't wait til tomorrow!!!...I have missed my baby boy so much!:)