PDA

View Full Version : Six More Days....

sirrahbed
09-25-2004, 03:50 PM
.....until we leave to go to Tennessee and get Robbie and Lizzie:D Jazzcat suggested I post a picture a day until then so I will do that!! Kim is taking them both into the vet on Thursday for bloodtests and their first baby shots. She has wormed once and they will get one more worming. Josephine lets them nurse maybe once a day but is getting fed up with motherhood but that's OK because Kim says they eat like piggies on their Purina Kitten Chow:D The catbox report sounds good too. Oh, and they will get a nice bath so they come home smelling like babies:D
Well......here's Lizzie!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/p98d7d6527ccd260576930c84b752980a/f6e653e1.jpg
and here's brudder Robbie:D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/p561a15a44a7bd7aec77b0a6a242baa2f/f6e653d9.jpg
Aren't they cutie-pies???:)

catcrazylady
09-25-2004, 04:01 PM
They are ADORABLE!!!
A week you say? I better start cleaning house!!:eek:

kimlovescats
09-25-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
They are ADORABLE!!!
A week you say? I better start cleaning house!!:eek:

NOPE, you can't clean house! Debbie has forbidden me from cleaning so that means you too!!!:eek:

AS IF I'm listening to her!!!:rolleyes: :D

jazzcat
09-25-2004, 04:41 PM
I know what you two mean, I'm trying to get the house back to normal after all the remodeling work we've been doing. If nothing else I have to get the guest room set up for them.

I'm getting excited too and I love that we will get a picture a day. Debbie, you can use my computer to post from this leg of your trip.

kimlovescats
09-25-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
I know what you two mean, I'm trying to get the house back to normal after all the remodeling work we've been doing. If nothing else I have to get the guest room set up for them.

I'm getting excited too and I love that we will get a picture a day. Debbie, you can use my computer to post from this leg of your trip.

I'm sure it will be GORGEOUS with all of your new flooring and such ... wish I could see! :( OH no, I feel a waaaaaaaaah coming on!!! Gosh, Sirrahbed has ruined ALL of us!!!:rolleyes: :D

catcrazylady
09-25-2004, 04:44 PM
I plan to take lots of pictures while they are here too. I will be able to post some before they even get to Tenn.

I'm not scrubbing the place down for heavens sake! Just sprucing things up a bit. Like she wouldn't clean if we were coming!!!:rolleyes:

kimlovescats
09-25-2004, 04:46 PM
Hey, I'm loving the fact that I actually feel motivated to work on my home again!!!:D

jazzcat
09-25-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
I'm not scrubbing the place down for heavens sake! Just sprucing things up a bit. Like she wouldn't clean if we were coming!!!:rolleyes:
Oh I know.:rolleyes:

catnapper
09-25-2004, 06:03 PM
Deb, I am so excited for you! Just you wait til you hear the pitter patter of kitten feet everywhere!

QueenScoopalot
09-26-2004, 08:39 AM
You must be so excited Deb! And a trip to see Magoo and company too? Maybe you can take a quick detour to Loiusiana and pick up Lucky & Louie and bring them to Ohio! Sure would get them closer to Ma. :D Lizzie & Robbie are darlings!