PDA

View Full Version : Window seat for two

catnapper
09-25-2004, 01:15 PM
Allen and Harrie were all cosy watching the world go by...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Fosters/windowseatfortwo.jpg
Just look at how cute that is... big Allen next to little Harrie

Then Pouncer and Evie came to see what the world was up to...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Fosters/UnclePouncerEvie.jpg
Evie has taken a liking to Uncle Pouncer, she's his little shadow.

Edwina's Secretary
09-25-2004, 01:35 PM
This must be "break my heart with adorable kitten/cat picture" day!!!! Nice how they have matched themsleves....

jazzcat
09-25-2004, 01:43 PM
Awww, how sweet.

Will you be taking them to adoption day tomorrow? Is there a chance they will be leaving? I know the boys will miss them...so will we.

sirrahbed
09-25-2004, 01:45 PM
So sweet! Two matched sets!!!:D

catnapper
09-25-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Will you be taking them to adoption day tomorrow? Is there a chance they will be leaving? I know the boys will miss them...so will we.
Adoption Day is next Sunday. I have another whole week to play with them. :) Then next Sunday we get to pick up Sweet Babycakes (the kitten hubby fell in love with.)

I LOVE having kittens around the house. I think the boys do too. They have been hanging out with the kittens instead of napping! :D

sirrahbed
09-25-2004, 01:51 PM
Kim - since we are bringing the two kittens home next week - tell me HOW exactly do you introduce them when you bring them home the first day?? Mine will be all vet checked and ready but I am wondering how to introduce them in hopes that my big ones will become uncles and aunt:D

catnapper
09-25-2004, 01:57 PM
Deb, I honestly pretty much just let the kittens sit in the cage in the center of my office for the first afternoon and night, then brought them out the next morning for a bit. then put them in the cage for a bit, took them out, etc.

We were always around to watch the boys' reactions. I pretty much knew Allen would be ok, it was Pouncer I worried about since he's such a baby... so needy! :D I just made sure I gave him his alone with mommy time and he realized kittens were fun. I am very proud of my boys. I think their easy-going personalities helped too... they just go with the flow (so to speak)

Allen was fine with the kittens pretty much day one, Pouncer took a few extra days. He accepted the second set of fosters immediately. He honestly is having a ton of fun with the kittens.

sirrahbed
09-25-2004, 01:59 PM
Thanks Kim! The sitting out the cage idea is what I had pretty much decided on....and watching reactions. .....paying lots of attention to resident kitties....Then, sneaking off to a closed room to love on the babies so the older ones can't see:D

I sure hope mine are as good as Allen and Pouncer have been! Princess Emily is my main concern.:rolleyes:

Barbara
09-25-2004, 02:12 PM
Incredible how quickly everyone adjusted- and orangies to orangies, tabbys to tabbys:D

How can you ever let them go.

But I'm glad to hear about Babycakes- I didn't dare to ask for her.

Kirsten
09-25-2004, 02:32 PM
OMG, wonderful pictures!!! :D

Who are these two kittens? Looks like I've missed something here (been so busy lately that I was barely posting... :o)

Kirsten

catcrazylady
09-25-2004, 03:19 PM
Those pictures are absolutely adorable but that one of Harry and Allen takes the cake! That is truly a fantastic picture and it makes me want Harry even more!!
Little Evie has gorgeous tabby markings. She is truly a cutie pie.
Great pictures Kim! I'm so glad you have a camera again!!

kimlovescats
09-25-2004, 03:32 PM
WOW, what beautiful pictures, Kim!!! :eek: It looks so cute, the two orangies and the two tabbies!!! I know you are having a blast with this, and I am so happy for you and the babies, who are so lucky to have such a wonderful foster mom!:D ;)

nibblets
09-25-2004, 03:48 PM
You can almost hear Uncle Allen telling Harry, 'Kid, stick with me here and you'll learn something.'
And Evie looks like 'Whatcha lookin' at Unca Pouncer? Huh? Huh?'

They are awfully cute!

Uabassoon
09-25-2004, 03:56 PM
Aww those pictures are adorable!

Vio&Juni
09-25-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
This must be "break my heart with adorable kitten/cat picture" day!!!!

OMG, these are so cute!

NoahsMommy
09-25-2004, 11:58 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! I know I've said that on quite a few threads today, but awwwwwwwwwww!!!! some more for these super cute pictures!! :) :) :)

Randi
09-26-2004, 06:40 AM
They're SO cute!!! :p That first picture of Allen and Harry is precious! :) Must be hard to part with them.

smokey the elder
09-26-2004, 08:36 AM
Aww, a couple of matched sets! It's just amazing how fast cats grow.

auggie
09-26-2004, 08:49 AM
They’re so cute!
I loved that video with Pouncer and Evie playing together.

jenluckenbach
09-26-2004, 11:07 AM
Spoken in a deep voice
ALLEN: "This, my dear Harrie, is what you call a window. VERY good spot to hang out and watch the world"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Fosters/windowseatfortwo.jpg

Spoken is a high squeaky little voice.
Evie: "Whatcha lookn at Uncle Pouncer? Can I look too? Huh, can I, huh?"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Fosters/UnclePouncerEvie.jpg

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-26-2004, 12:11 PM
Great pics!! Must be such fun to have kittens in the house again!

catmandu
09-26-2004, 12:40 PM
That must be the Feline Version,of the Old Ted Lewis Song,Me and My Shadow!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-27-2004, 03:11 PM
Waaaahhhhhh....I want to see Allen & Harrie and Evie & Pouncer! All I get is x's - darn photobucket! :(

lizzielou742
09-27-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Waaaahhhhhh....I want to see Allen & Harrie and Evie & Pouncer! All I get is x's - darn photobucket! :(

Me too! I've been checking since yesterday! Waaaaaaaaaahh!!! Catnapper, your signature isn't showing up for me either! Waaaah!!

T&P, what browser do you use? How come everyone else can see them and we can't? I use Mozilla Firefox v. 0.9.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-27-2004, 03:42 PM
Just plain ol' internet explorer.....

catnapper
09-27-2004, 04:10 PM
Sorry folks! I need an alternative to photobucket... any ideas?

I'll attach the photos for those who can't see it. I can't see them either.

catnapper
09-27-2004, 04:11 PM
And here's uncle Allen and Harrie.

lizzielou742
09-27-2004, 04:23 PM
Awwwwwwwwwww!!! That was so worth it!

THANKS catnapper!!

That is really just precious!! :D :D :D

Tina
09-27-2004, 05:00 PM
They are so cute!!

Tonya
09-27-2004, 05:13 PM
Shucks, they aren't coming up for me right now. :(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-28-2004, 09:08 AM
Awww....aren't they adorable!! I love Evie's markings. She is really going to be a stunner when she grows up. And Allen is so cute. It looks like he's saying "and that over there is a bird. They fly around and sometimes come real close to the window, so you have to watch them very very closely." ;) :D

As for photobucket, well.....I know everyone has kind of gone anti-imagestation, but it still works great for me. Only once did they threaten to shut my account down and that's because I posted waaaaayyy too many pictures at once - like maybe 20 or so. So I think if you contain your picture postings to less than that everday, it shouldn't be a problem. I've had no problems with imagestation. Sometimes they're kind of slow, but it looks like photobucket is the same way....so whataryagonnado? ;) :)