PDA

View Full Version : The rookie registers

Chencat
09-25-2004, 09:18 AM
:) I'm new here.I'm from China,it's a beautiful country. I love cat best. And I love other animal,too. I'm not good at English.Please give your comments.Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!:D

The_Duck
09-25-2004, 09:25 AM
Woot woot! Welcome friend! Pet Talk can ALWAYS use some new pet lovers such as yourself. I hope you like it here.

Not good at English? Humph, I didn't see anything wrong with it;)

Kfamr
09-25-2004, 09:34 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!

I'm the mother of three dogs. Their names are Simba, Nala, and Kiara. :D

Hope you like it here! :D

teenster3
09-25-2004, 09:45 AM
Hello,
I'm Tina & I have 2 dogs, Wicket (male, Lhasa Apso) & Waffles (female, mini. American Eskimo). I also have 6 Koi pond fish & 4 regular 10 gallon tank fish.
I'm 29, live in Wisconsin & am married for almost a year.
Please, tell us some more about yourself including your name!:)

flamepony12
09-25-2004, 09:53 AM
Hi! Welcome to Pet Talk! :D My name is Devon. :)
I have 3 dogs,
a pony,
5 hermit crabs,
a rabbit,
a TON of fish,
and a birdie! :D

I hope you like it here as much as I do! :D

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-25-2004, 03:04 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I hope you enjoy it here, I have 3 dogs that you can see in my sig:
Echo is a Rottweiler
Tia is a Miniature Dachshund
and Tango is a Nova Scotia Duck Toller mix:)

davidpizzica
09-25-2004, 03:48 PM
Chencat, a big welcome to you. My name is david p and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. I am owned by two cats, Nikki, a tuxedo kitty, and Daisy, a tortoiseshell kitty. It is very friendly here and I'm sure that you will make plenty of friends! Chencat, your english is very good! What part of China are you from?

NoahsMommy
09-25-2004, 05:38 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :)

I am owned by all the animals in my signature plus two fish. Do you have any pets?

slick
09-25-2004, 10:06 PM
I celebrate your arrival Chencat!! How nice to have you come aboard and welcome. I must tell you though that Pet Talk is very, very addicting and before you know it you will be logging on every day!! :D Please tell us a bit more about yourself. Where in China are you from and do you have any pets now??

jade.baobao.mimi
09-26-2004, 09:19 PM
I'm so excited to make friend with you. It's too special to meet you, my fellow countryman here.
I just understand dogs, but, I love any kinds animals, including your cats.:)