PDA

View Full Version : Msyty

persianmom
09-25-2004, 01:15 AM
Hi Kimlovescats

Just a few question about Mysty. I have thought about having Deb bringing her back to me whe she comes and get Robbie and Lizzie. What type of personilty does she have. I hav e three other cats the youngest being about 3. That would be Taz the wild women. Does she spend much time with the other kittens or is she a longer. I really like a little girl lke to be held and played with. Just send me some information about her. I told Deb that I would let her know today if I was going to take her. I think she is just so cute.

Oscar is doing great. He is bakc to his old self again. I need to get busy and post more pictures. I've just been busy. Poor reason but to. Scrappy is doing great she is the one cat I would worry about with bring in a new kitten. Please just send me some information and pictures.

jazzcat
09-25-2004, 01:35 AM
I'm glad to hear Oscar is doing well. That's great.

It would be wonderful if you adopted Mysty!!!! Fingers crossed it works out.

catcrazylady
09-25-2004, 06:28 AM
Wouldn't that be wonderful!
I'm so glad Oscar is back to normal. Please keep us posted on the possible Mysty adoption.

catmandu
09-25-2004, 08:42 AM
Found Cats,are wishing,and hoping,for Mysty,tom get atht Sacred Furr Ever Home,!

kimlovescats
09-25-2004, 03:39 PM
Hi Carol ... oh it would be so fabulous for you to adopt Mysty!
I will get back to you later this evening on her details ... but of course, they are ALL special!!!:D

catmandu
09-26-2004, 01:20 PM
We rushed,our last message,in English,it is the wish,that Misty,will receive,the Furr Ever Home,that she so richly deserves,and needs!The Found Cats and Feeder,All Send Thier Love!

rg_girlca
09-26-2004, 05:58 PM
I'm glad to hear that Oscar is doing better.

That would be just fabulous if you decided to adopt Mysty.:)

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your beautiful furkids.:D

jazzcat
09-26-2004, 06:11 PM
Carol - just throwing in my two cents again, but I really hope it works out for you and Mysty!!!

How old are your cats?