PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone watch Days of our Lives?

teenster3
09-24-2004, 03:42 PM
If so (I haven't seen it for a long time), why are there so many new faces??? Did the originals quit or get fired or what's the deal?
Same with Passions....I've been off all week & caught a few episodes. What's with the new Teresa & Fox, etc.?

lizzielou742
09-24-2004, 03:43 PM
Gosh, I used to, but on those shows I feel like if you miss more than one episode, you're completely lost! :p

Tina
09-24-2004, 05:55 PM
I watch them but not everyday. Are you talking about the new Belle Black? I really have no idea what happened to the other girl Kirsten Storms, that played her. I don't care to much for the new girl that plays her. Other then that I'm not sure of any other new people on there.

The reason there is a new Teresa & Fox because they were married in real life and had a baby. They are just taking a break. I heard they are suppose to be back sometime in October I think.

Actually I'm finding them both quite boring and stupid right now.

micki76
09-24-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Tina
Actually I'm finding them both quite boring and stupid right now.

Ditto, though I only watch Days. Actually I just Tivo it and then delete them; I hardly ever watch them. The J & M reunion was nice, though. :)

Who's new? Other than maybe Patrick & the new Belle?

Most of the originals are on the island.

dukedogsmom
09-24-2004, 06:49 PM
Teresa and Fox are Passions. I stopped watching a few months ago because it's gotten really stupid lately. I'll watch again to find out the answer to the madness, which is supposed to be in September. But you know how that goes.

teenster3
09-24-2004, 10:46 PM
Don't they have a new Jan & Billy now too?
It just seems like there are a lot of new faces.
I really lost a lot of my interest in Passions except for Luis oolala!!!:D

Jods
09-24-2004, 10:51 PM
I watch Passions whenever I can catch it... I don't like the new Theresa it feels as if she's a completly different person now... I watched it Thursday missed it today... I can only catch it when I'm not at school unfortunatly:(

jazzcat
09-24-2004, 11:07 PM
I haven't watched Days in years but I do know who Belle is and I saw the new one yesterday in the doctor's office waiting room with my dad and wasn't impressed.

ScantyNebula
09-24-2004, 11:38 PM
Billie just started last week - and then there's a new Belle and Jan. The new Jan is SO much better though, wow, a real improvement.

Kirsten Storms (the old Belle) got replaced by Charity Rhamer .. who didn't work out, so then she got replaced by Martha Madison, who's playing Belle now.

The old Jan Spears (Heather Olsen) got replaced by Heather Lindell. Not sure why ... but its probably because she wasn't a favourite with the fans ..

As for Passions, I have no idea. I hate to say it but I've been watching that show lately too :rolleyes: Days will always be my fav though ..

molucass
09-25-2004, 12:59 AM
In my opinion, the new person who plays Belle looks too old for her role. I liked the old one better.

I watch Days of Our Lives everyday... :p

I like it, but I think they drag stuff out too long.