PDA

View Full Version : Do you see things in everyday life ...

ComedyDevil
09-24-2004, 12:53 PM
... that make you think of PT?

Following on from my other thread. :rolleyes:

There are two cars parked outside my house (no idea where they came from) and the last 3 letters on the number plates are DDM and MCM. dukedogsmom and multicatmom popped into my head. :p

I saw a pup the other day that looked just like Kiara (I wish I had my camera) I said "Ooh! Kiara!' and the woman looked at me like I was insane. :(

And the other day I saw a squashed cone on the side of the road and was considering rescuing it, bringing it home, dressing it in a bandana and taking pics :rolleyes:

Am I the only demented one?

slick
09-24-2004, 01:45 PM
No you are not. The other week I was wandering down the aisles of a store and came across some blenders. My mind immediately thought of slushies at Gini's BBQ.:rolleyes:
Everytime I see a fastfood place I think of Connie and her onion rings.

dukedogsmom
09-24-2004, 02:33 PM
That is so funny! I see things that I sometimes think would make a good sig.

ComedyDevil
09-24-2004, 04:40 PM
Ooh - and when I'm looking at jobs in the paper, I keep seeing 'PT work' (part time) and I keep reading it as 'Pet Talk work'

Yes, I'm a nutjob :rolleyes:

DogLover9501
09-24-2004, 04:46 PM
YES! Lots of things during the day reminds me of PT!

Lots of dogs I see, reminds me of certain PT dogs. And also dogs with the same name as some PT dogs make me think of them!

I also take pictures of things I wouldn't normally(the pup's baths..etc) just so I can share them with PT :D

binka_nugget
09-24-2004, 04:54 PM
Yep!

Everytime I go to the shelter, I yell out "Oh my gosh! That one looks so much like ____!". My friends tend to stare at me like I'm insane. :p

Once, I was in spanish class and saw a dog on someone's poster. I immediately said "That looks SO MUCH like Kay's Nala!". Yet again, I got funny looks. :D

wabbitwuver
09-24-2004, 05:36 PM
Yeah I daydream about making siggy's before I go to bed and at school....silly me!:P