PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm... this looks like fun

catnapper
09-24-2004, 12:00 PM
Uncle Pouncer is very good to his foster kids....

He plays with them so nicely!

Tonya
09-24-2004, 12:02 PM
What a good uncle you are, Pouncer! That is so cute!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-24-2004, 12:02 PM
He just looks like he's having the time of his life with these babies. :D

lizzielou742
09-24-2004, 12:08 PM
LOL! That is so cute! :D

jazzcat
09-24-2004, 12:37 PM
Aww, I'm so glad that Pouncer is 100% on board with your fostering.

aguu
09-24-2004, 03:45 PM
OMG - that is SO CUTE!! I watched it over and over!

MULTICATMOM
09-24-2004, 03:58 PM
YES, I AGREE, THAT LOOKS LIKE GREAT FUN!:D

nibblets
09-24-2004, 04:05 PM
:D Pouncer is sure having a good time with the foster kidz!
Cute video.:D

sirrahbed
09-24-2004, 04:13 PM
Oh Kim - he is so sweet with the foster baby! I am hoping for just this same thing from at least some of my babies towards their new siblings!! Yeah for Pouncer!!!
How did you go about introducing???

Edwina's Secretary
09-24-2004, 04:15 PM
What a gracious host Pouncer is! Just darling!

catnapper
09-25-2004, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Oh Kim - he is so sweet with the foster baby! I am hoping for just this same thing from at least some of my babies towards their new siblings!! Yeah for Pouncer!!!
How did you go about introducing???

I pretty much said to the boys "you're going to be nice." And after a few days' worth of hissing with the first two fosters, they were fine... especially once Pouncer realized what FUN kittens could be. Then when they left and the two new ones came, he was a-ok with them too.

I did think the world was going to end with the first set of fosters... Pouncer was so jealous and it broke my heart to see him look so sad and feeling unloved. He basically clinged to me when I was in my room without the kittens. Then one day he started to play with the first fosters, and then I spied him grooming one. Jen said that we'd go through that whole thing again with the new fosters, but that it got easier with each set... and it did! :D He accepted the second set in a flash.

I didn't do the whole wait a week and keep them separated thing since we really don't have a spare room right now... but I did leave the kids in a big cage for the first afternoon til the boys got the smell of them. And they are put back in the cage every night, and not left out when we are not around to supervise. I am truly amazed at how well my boys have responded to the fosters. I swell up with pride at how well they react and relate to the kittens.

catcrazylady
09-25-2004, 06:32 AM
Kim I think this is so wonderful! Pouncer really loves playing with the little ones. I think he needs one of his own to keep!;) The babies are so adorable but I think Pouncer is a true sweetie!!

catmandu
09-25-2004, 08:40 AM
It looks,as though,the Little One,has really brought,out the Kitten,in Pouncer,who will always have a Lot,Of Kitten,in him.

DogLover9501
09-25-2004, 08:52 AM
That is so cute :D :D