PDA

View Full Version : Dear Barbara....TGIF!!!!

Logan
09-24-2004, 11:25 AM
Dear Barbara,

Today is Friday and my people are always happy about that! My mom saw a post about dogs digging holes in Dog General, so she just HAD to go outside and take some pictures of the holes that my friends, Honey and Lilly, have dug in our yard! :eek: I know I do some bad stuff, but NOTHING like that! Anyway, I was just lying there, enjoying the beautiful day, and thought that maybe I should check in with you since it has been a while since my last letter. :)

I hope Tigris and Filou are planning a great weekend. All of my skin children are going to be home this weekend, so I am very happy. Elizabeth tends to be my favorite, when she is here, but last Saturday night, she closed her door completely, and I was in her bedroom. She sleeps HARD, and did not wake up when I let her know I wanted to get out. I ended up shredding her carpet, beside the door. She finally woke up and let me out, but it was too late for the carpet! :o I left a pretty big scratched up place by the door, but my mom didn't fuss. Daddy didn't either, thank goodness!!!! :)

I love you, Barbara. Here I am, lying on my deck, this morning.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4d705b3127cceb762c11659040000001610

Love,
Butter

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-24-2004, 11:30 AM
Oh Butter, it's always such a pleasure to see you. I have no idea what prompted this love affair between you and Barbara, but I sure am glad for it because now we get to see you more often! Would you mind slipping a pic or two of your furry kitty sister in now and then too? Thanks Butter, now off to a good nap for you, you look like you need it. :D

Pam
09-24-2004, 11:34 AM
Butter you are a hunky guy and I am glad your mommy has taken a few minutes today to snap a picture of your handsome self to share with us. Trevor had something he wanted to say about your ordeal.

Dear Butter,
Sometimes the humans just don't get it. Last weekend my mom's skinkid accidentally locked me in her bedroom. Well I had to go potty and my litterbox was two floors down. :( What's a kitty to do!? Unfortunately what I did was "do it" (poopies) on the carpet. Luckily my human mom is very understanding and wasn't mad at all. I am glad your human mom is so understanding as well. Us kitties have it hard sometimes, don't we? The DAWGS in this house would have barked and carried on but we are way too dignified! ;)

Your pal, Trevor

CatMama78
09-24-2004, 01:23 PM
Butter,

You are so extra handsome. Those freckles on your nose are just too much cuteness and everytime I see them, I just want to load your nosie with kisses. I love you Nawtee Boy.

Vio&Juni
09-24-2004, 04:21 PM
I'm almost gealous that Barbara has such a handsome admirer :)

jazzcat
09-24-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Vio&Juni
I'm almost gealous that Barbara has such a handsome admirer :)
I know what you mean. I almost feel like I'm sneaking a peek at someone's love letters when I read Butter's post to Barbara, LOL!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-24-2004, 07:29 PM
Why does Barbara never answer back?
I would hurry and answer such a sweet letter, specially with all the admirers Butter has!

Logan
09-24-2004, 08:50 PM
Barbara usually answers, so she must have missed Butter's Friday love letter this time.

For those of you wondering about this mysterious love affair between Butter and Barbara, you'll have to ask Barbara. Sons never tell their mothers things like that! :) But I think Barbara has always been "kind" where Butter is concerned and has come to his defense, so he loves her a lot!!! :)

catmandu
09-25-2004, 08:54 AM
Hi ,Butter,the Found Cats All send you Headbumps,and Kitty Kissies From Cat A Da!

Barbara
09-25-2004, 02:06 PM
Oooohhhh Butter I'm most terribly sorry I missed you!

Can you believe it I had even to work this Saturday morning! (Work is making sure that every cat in the house has Temptations;) )

But now I'm here and looking at the fact that it's raining cats and dogs here I would prefer much to lie with you on the sundeck.

Butter how could Elizabeth not hear that you wanted out? Filou's advice would be to step on her shoulder and to use your little agate daggers in a very soft and friendly way. He says it works here all the time.

Kiss your freckles:)

NoahsMommy
09-25-2004, 05:53 PM
There's our Butter. The kitty who began my love for Flame Points.....what a handsome boy! :)

He looks so happy out on the deck, enjoying his day.

Killearn Kitties
09-26-2004, 06:46 AM
Butter! That picture is one of the most beautiful I have seen of you! Your fur is glowing and looks so toasty-warm from the sun. *sigh* Barbara is indeed very lucky to have such an admirer.

Rachel
09-26-2004, 07:23 AM
My God, Butter, you mean you didn't climb up on that bed and sink those needle teeth into Elizabeth's toes? I hope this doesn't mean that you are losing your Nastee Cat reputation (I mean that in a good way:p ) Oh, well, I guess a shredded carpet will have to do.

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-26-2004, 12:22 PM
Butter you are FAR too gorgeous to get into trouble!!