PDA

View Full Version : Charlie

LorraineO
09-24-2004, 05:17 AM
Well,,, check out those ears big guy!!!

Congrats on being DOTD!

Pam
09-24-2004, 05:47 AM
Charlie I am totally smitten!!! Papillons have been a favorite of mine for years, and you are certainly an excellent spokespup for your breed! I love your name and your *princely* ears! :p What a wonderful birthday present you were, a gift that will keep on giving and loving for years and years to come! Congratulations to precious Charlie pup, our sweet little Dog of the Day! ;) :cool:

Maryarena
09-24-2004, 06:07 AM
What an adorably puppy!! I love his pose:-) Definitely the best present one can ever have. Congratulations, Charlie, you are a Champ!

pipersmom
09-24-2004, 08:13 AM
Charlie, no offense to the Prince of Wales, but I think you are much more handsome!! ;-)

What a special boy you are and it's obvious you have a family who adores you!

May you have a happy day filled with games of fetch, hugs, kisses!

Congratulations Charlie, our cutie-pie Dog of the Day!

Bari_d
09-24-2004, 09:36 AM
OHHHHHHH Charlie!!!! I usually only have time to check out Cat of the Day, but today your little face jumped out at me and I had to come "meet" you as well! I don't believe I've ever "met" a Papillon before - you are simply adorable - what a bright, beautiful, happy face you have! We enjoyed your little bio and send along heartfelt congratulations - you ARE A SPECIAL Dog of the Day for sure!

Consider your ears stroked!!! Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Jax
09-24-2004, 10:15 AM
What a handsome man you are Charlie!!! So sweet and beautiful!! :) :D :)

peimom
09-24-2004, 10:45 AM
What a handsome young gentleman you are, dear Charlie! I, too, love those ears! They certainly must assist you in "inspecting" the happenings around your house! You have a very beautiful coat and loving, adoring eyes! I bet you are loved royally! Thanks for sharing your story and congratulations on being DOTD!! You certainly deserve it!

tatsxxx11
09-24-2004, 12:14 PM
Oh Charlie!!! What a handsome "butterfly" boy you are and so worthy of your "royal" moniker:D And for the record, I think your ears a lot cuter than that "other" Charlie's:D And as your human tells us, you surely were the perfect birthday present for your human mommy; a loving, precious gift that just keeps on giving! And the fun times and happy days have just begun:) I'll bet you were the hit of the "Fuzzy Friends" event at school:) Who could resist such a sweet, gentle, joyful little pup! And Charlie, I think you've really found your niche in agility! I wish you lots of luck in your future events!

It was such a pleasure to make your acquaintance Charlie! I hope that today you and your proud and loving family enjoy a very special day, celebrating your "top dog honors!" You surely deserve it! Congratulations to our most precious Papillion Dog of the Day, Charlie! Hugs and happy tail wags to you sweet boy from Sandra, Cody and Star:)

K9soul
09-24-2004, 01:31 PM
Adorable Charlie! You sure are the little Prince Charming today on the doggie side, far cuter than any human prince ;). You are absolutely irresistible with those bright lit up eyes and cute pappilon butterfly ears! It sounds like your young guardian is utterly devoted to you and considers you a treasure above all others (as you are!) :)

Happy day to you dear Charlie, our very charming and irresistible Dog of the Day!

snappy
09-24-2004, 02:54 PM
Charlie - I love your ears! It was the first thing I saw when I got on the site!!! I understand why you are the 'inspector' with those ears you hear everything so much better than your Human Family members.....:D

Have a great DOTD!

KYS
09-24-2004, 07:07 PM
Congratulations Charlie for being Dog of the Day!
CUTIE!!!

K9karen
09-24-2004, 10:25 PM
And you look so noble too! What a terrific Pappy you are, Charlie! And if makes your folks feel any better ( ;) )I know a certain little GSD mix, whose least favorite thing to do is sit for long..What? and miss out on all the happenings? You just keep on curling up and warming your little girl's heart and feet! And tell her to check out the latest issue of Dog Fancy Magazine...you made the cover and wonderful story inside! Or if you want to email me or Pm me, I can send you my copy..you'll both love it!

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-25-2004, 01:07 AM
I love papillons, they are one of my favourite breeds:D Congratulations on being our DOTD! I hope you got spiled lots today:)