PDA

View Full Version : Baby Gifts and a Visit from MULTICATMOM!!

kimlovescats
09-24-2004, 02:25 AM
MCM came to visit tonight to pick up baby Nancy and Jasmine. She brought Amy Beth some wonderful baby gifts as well and some adorable slippers for my tired Grammy;s Feet!:D

I have been trying for an hour to get my online photo album to upload my pics to no avail! :rolleyes: Forgive all the attachments!;)

kimlovescats
09-24-2004, 02:26 AM
gifts up close ... THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH ADRIENNE!!!

Love,
Kim

kimlovescats
09-24-2004, 02:27 AM
Amy Beth and MCM!

kimlovescats
09-24-2004, 02:27 AM
My KITTY slippers!!!:D

kimlovescats
09-24-2004, 02:33 AM
Here is a pic of me and MCM and my precious new slippers!:D

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-24-2004, 02:49 AM
Great pics Kim. It's always so nice to see PT'ers getting together "in real life" and how fantastic that two more of your precious fosters are going to the BEST forever home - a PT home!!

LOVE the slippers, and :eek: loads more baby stuff!! This will be such a well-prepared baby!

Amy Beth is looking great too - she is really glowing!!

christa
09-24-2004, 06:03 AM
Wow, you all hit the JACKPOT! LOL! MCM is such a sweetie for bringing all those gifts to Amy Beth! And such cute bibs!

It's awesome to see PT'ers getting together . . . it's amazing how close we can feel to people we've never met in person from being on here!

catmandu
09-24-2004, 08:44 AM
Thast was So Kind of MCM,and with My Diabetic Feet,I could use Kitty Slippers,maybe The Found Cats,at Christmas....

sirrahbed
09-24-2004, 09:36 AM
Great gifts Adrienne and I love seeing pictures of everyone. Oh how I wish we could meet each other more often:D I love sharing the excitement like this, it is a real blessing and uplift:)
Prayers are being said for Amy Beth, Kim and baby Jenna!

jazzcat
09-24-2004, 11:35 AM
How nice of MCM and fun for Amy Beth.

Kim - I have some slippers just like that but can't wear them because they are too small for me.:( Aren't they adorable?

QueenScoopalot
09-24-2004, 11:46 AM
I know, I know..thou shalt not covet...but I love those slippers! :D What adorable gifts for the baby too. MCM seems like such a sweet purrson. ;)

MULTICATMOM
09-24-2004, 03:53 PM
THIS LITTLE FUZZBALL WAS SLEEPING IN MY ARMS:D :D THAT WAS AFTER JASMINE & I BONDED OVER LUNCH!!;) IT WAS CHICKEN & RICE... JAS STOOD ON HER HIND LEGS & PAWED MY THIGH, SHE HAD A TASTE OF CHICKEN... WHAT A TALKER, SHE ACTUALLY MEOWED!!:) MY OTHER KITTYS DON'T... SHE IS A SWEETHEART!!

I'M AN AVON REP, THOSE SLIPPERS ARE AVON.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SHOPPING!!:D :D GOOD THING MY SISTER'S DUE IN JAN... I CAN STILL BUY STUFF:D

KIM, YOU HAVE THE DECORATING FLAIR!!