PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Tiger

Barbara
09-24-2004, 02:10 AM
Tiger Shark, you will have to do some growing until you can live up to your name:D

Up to now you are more cute and cuddly than fierce and strong.

Seeing you today makes us all melt:)

Have a special fun day pouncing on people, getting scritchies and treats until you have a long nap with Ducky:)

furrybeasts
09-24-2004, 07:46 AM
What a beautiful little baby! How luck you both are to have each other. This little one will surely grow to be a credit to his name, as fierce as he is already. Hope you have a wonder COTD day!

M&M ("Mom & Dad" of Leo COTD 7-8-04 and Bubby 4-21-03)

catmandu
09-24-2004, 08:17 AM
What a Great little Kitten,and such a Ferocious Name,for that Sweet Little Face! Tiger Shark,the Found Cats,are waiting,for you,to get your growth,and then you can attend Our Cat Parteees! A Big Found Cat,One To Grow On MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOW To Tiger Shark COTD!

smokey the elder
09-24-2004, 09:03 AM
Aww, it's a little bitty kitten!:D You'll grow into your name, I'm sure.

Bari_d
09-24-2004, 09:38 AM
Little Sharkey, you are some "tiger!" What a sweet one you are. I do hope we can see photos of you when you are a "big cat!" You are precious, and so loved...purrrrrfectly special! Catgratulations on this, your day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Jax
09-24-2004, 10:15 AM
What a little doll baby! You look so cute with your pawsie on your duck - just to make sure it's there while you sleep. Tiger Shark Rocks!! :cool: :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
09-24-2004, 12:23 PM
Oh Sharkey, you awesome little tiger boy:) What an adorable kitten you are...were! I'll bet by now you've grown up to be one stunningly handsome tiger MAN!!! (Though I'll bet you still wuv your ducky:D) We sure would love to see a picture of you all grown up! Maybe your family will share one with us:) Sharkey, your family is truly blessed to have such a sweet, loving and gentle furkid in their lives! No wonder they're so very proud of their Sharkey! Congratulations to you adorable Sharkey, our most deserving, extra special Cat of the Day:) Have a happy and loved filled time with your family, celebrating your day on center stage! Hugs and purrrs to you sweet boy from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver!;)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-24-2004, 12:30 PM
Tiger Shark
How adorable you are! They say good things come in small packages! That's certainly true in your case, sweetie. Bet you won't be tiny for long though. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

Dan Holder
09-24-2004, 05:55 PM
Good picture, a cute little kitten with his paw on his treasured ducky. If the size of that paw is any indication, though, he will be doing quite a bit of growing. Good luck.

sasha the cat
09-24-2004, 11:14 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you are so adorable! My KatMa is in love with you.

Your humans are blessed to have such a darling kitten in their lives. Live long & healthy, Happy, loved & cherished darling Tiger.

Your Meowmommie and sister or brother have many wonderful days ahead watching you grow into a purrfect big boy cat.

If you could just jump though the computer screen my KatMa would give you thousands of kisses all over from the tip of your nose to the tip of your tail.

critterlover
09-24-2004, 11:32 PM
What a cuddly kitty! Oh Sharky's owner, please, PLEASE cuddle this little kitty for me! Mine is all grown up - 13 years - and she's still a cuddler. IF she'd share, I'd bring home all the little babies who'd like a cuddle!

IF you get a baby cat used to things like being picked up, being turned over in your arms like a baby, riding on your shoulders, riding in the car, WHATEVER - as long as it's taught gently and with love and never a betrayal of trust, they'll grow into SUCH companions for you!

And even if you don't have tie or patience to do that, they'll love you anyway as long as you love them too!

My heart is warmed by this little Tiger Shark!

karlyb
09-26-2004, 09:40 PM
Oh, little Tiger Shark, how ferocious you are! I think Ducky is bigger than you are! You are such a cute kitty and part of your kitten job is getting all the hugs, kisses, and cuddles you want from your humans. It will be such an adventure for your family to watch you grow into a big handsome cat.