PDA

View Full Version : I Got My Babies!!

MULTICATMOM
09-23-2004, 09:53 PM
JUST HOME FROM CATS4KEEPS!!:D NANCY'S SOOO TINY... I HOPE & PRAY EVERYTHING GOES WELL!!! JAS IS JUST AS GORGEOUS AS HER PICS. I'VE GOT TO WATCH NANCY. KIM TOOK PICS.
BTW-HER HOME IS BEAUTIFUL!!
THANKS KIM! I LOVE THESE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kt_luvs_kitties
09-23-2004, 09:55 PM
Congratulations on your new arrivals !!! I hope that you enjoy them as much as possible. I miss having babies to love on. And pictures for us as soon as you 3 settle in! Again best of luck and give them *kisses* from me !

MULTICATMOM
09-23-2004, 10:02 PM
I GOT TO HOLD TABITHA!!:p :D WHAT A SWEETIE:) SHE'S GETTING SO BIG! HER MARKINGS SO DARK! HER TAIL'S LONG! PICS DON'T DO THAT GIRL JUSTICE;)

Jods
09-23-2004, 10:23 PM
awhhh congrats!~~~
:D
Good luck with your new babies

jazzcat
09-23-2004, 10:25 PM
Congrats!!!

I'm so jealous, happy for you but still jealous. I bet little Tiger is going to be lonely without his momma tonight.

krazyaboutkatz
09-23-2004, 10:46 PM
CONGRATS ON YOUR 2 NEW ADDITIONS MCM!!! :D I look forward to seeing more pictures of them and hearing more about them.:)

slick
09-23-2004, 10:48 PM
PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!
So happy you are a new Mom.
Did I mention that we want PICTURES??? :) :D

MULTICATMOM
09-23-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by slick
PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!
So happy you are a new Mom.
Did I mention that we want PICTURES??? :) :D

BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW... I HAVE A DIGI CAM & PLAN TO LEARN!!

JC-I'M SORRY FOR TIGER BUT HAPPY TO SAY JASMINE'S SETTLING IN;) SHE ALREADY MADE USE OF THE KITTY CONDO:D

jazzcat
09-23-2004, 11:53 PM
Glad to hear Jasmine is doing well!

Did you see any of Josephine's babies? How are they?

shais_mom
09-24-2004, 12:12 AM
congratulations!
Looking forward to the pics!

kimlovescats
09-24-2004, 01:45 AM
MCM it was so nice to have you over tonight! Wish you could have stayed longer, but I know your sis was ready to get going!;) Next time, you will get the formal introduction to all the clan .... when you have PLENTY of time!!!:eek: ;)

I am going to start a couple of new threads .. one with your precious baby gifts, and one with the pics of your new baby!;)

lynnestankard
09-24-2004, 03:43 AM
I know I posted on Kim's thread Adrienne - but just had to welcome the 2 newbies to their actual furever home!

How much are they going to get spoiled? TONS!

{{Hugs}} to you and nose kissies to the furry girls xxx

Lynne

jenluckenbach
09-24-2004, 05:12 AM
Double congratulations! :D:D New fur-kids in the house, how exiting.

christa
09-24-2004, 05:59 AM
MCM, I already posted a congrats in Kim's thread, but thought I'd give you another!

CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy that you have a new baby to love and I'm even more happy that you took Nancy's mommma!!! That will be a very special thing, both for you and for baby Nancy! I can't wait to see how they all adjust to your other kitties! Josephine is a lucky cat, to find a forever home with you!!!

Good luck with the new babies! Keep us posted!

lizzielou742
09-24-2004, 07:30 AM
Congratulations! I am so happy to see these babies end up in a loving home! :D :D :D

catmandu
09-24-2004, 08:37 AM
MULTI CAT MOM,THIS ISTHE FOUND CATS.WE ARE GLAD THAT YOU GOT YOUR NEW KITTENS,ALL RIGHT,AND WE LOVE THE PHOTO.WE HOPE THAT THEY STILL LIKE THE TOYS,THAT WE SENT,AND ALL IS WELL,WITH YOU ALL.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW FROM ALL OF US!!!!

sirrahbed
09-24-2004, 09:40 AM
Have a wonderful and fun time Adrienne! I still have week to go until I get my babies but I am so glad we have PT to share their progress:) Now - I need to go find pictures!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-24-2004, 11:56 AM
Congratulations! I know you're thrilled to finally have them home with you. :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
09-24-2004, 12:01 PM
HOW EXCITING!!1

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR TWO NEW ADDITIONS.. I BET THEY ARE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN LIVING WITH YOU!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES EITHER...

:D :D :D