PDA

View Full Version : Which one would you meet?

dogs_4_me
09-23-2004, 08:16 PM
If you could meet ONLY meet 4 PT pups in person which dog (or dogs) would it be?... I would love to meet Daisy, Molly, Kai and Kaedyn:D

tikeyas_mom
09-23-2004, 08:22 PM
Nebo
Roxey
and Shelteez two shelties ;)

I would love to meet more though

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-23-2004, 08:23 PM
I can't name only 4:p
I'd like to meet all of the PT dogs but first would be:
Claire and Rebel
Samantha
Gigi
Bailee
Reggie
Tori
Nebo,
Nala
Baby
all the border collies!
and many, many, many more:D

binka_nugget
09-23-2004, 08:28 PM
I'd be thrilled if I could meet these pups:

Shelteez2's Duo
BCBlondie's gang
Mickey
Cali's gang

Hehe.. couldn't narrow it down to 4 dogs.

aly
09-23-2004, 09:06 PM
I would love to opportunity to meet ANY PT doggie. There is seriously not one I wouldn't love to meet. Each and every one is so special in their own ways.

Kfamr
09-23-2004, 09:24 PM
I've met most of the ones i've really wanted to. ;)

I'd love to meet Syd & Reggie, Reece & Lolly, and... all of them!

Originally posted by hot_itch
I wouldnt want to meet any Pitbulls

They'd probably be afraid of you. :)

DogLover9501
09-23-2004, 09:27 PM
I'd also love to meet them all!!

Originally posted by Kfamr

LOL :D

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-23-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr

LOL:D That's probably true!

tikeyas_mom
09-23-2004, 09:36 PM
I wouldnt want to meet any Pitbulls

Wow, arnt you cool
:rolleyes:

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-23-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
Wow, arnt you cool
:rolleyes:

Just ignore her, she's been causing problems in General too:rolleyes:

Jods
09-23-2004, 10:00 PM
I wish I could meet everyone.. wouldn't that be the greatest party ever!!!!!!!!!:D :D

dogs_4_me
09-23-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Jods
I wish I could meet everyone.. wouldn't that be the greatest party ever!!!!!!!!!:D :D

NO kidding:D That would be one i would NEVER forget:D

flamepony12
09-23-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by aly
I would love to opportunity to meet ANY PT doggie. There is seriously not one I wouldn't love to meet. Each and every one is so special in their own ways.

yes!! :D

flamepony12
09-23-2004, 10:14 PM
HAHA

haha not funny youre going to be banned today or tomorrow, i PMed Karen

anna_66
09-23-2004, 10:18 PM
Well I'm lucky to say that I've met quite a few pups from PT, but honestly I couldn't pick just four. I'd love to meet them all!

Desert Arabian
09-23-2004, 10:26 PM
Well I have had the honor of meeting many Pet Talk dogs already! :) I wanted to meet Nala for the longest time, I finally got to meet her and her buddy Simba!

I would LOOOOOOVE to meet Kito, Malone, and Kiara!!! :D :D :D I would DIE! :p

wolf_Q
09-23-2004, 10:27 PM
You know the list is MUCH too long. I'll just say I'd really like to meet Tori because she's my Nebo's twinner! :D But there are MANY pet talk dogs I would absolutely LOVE to meet!!

MariaM
09-23-2004, 10:44 PM
Well, of course, ALL of them:p

Sesh
Daisy
Chubby
Duke

Can I list all the others too? Or would that take too long?:p

jazzcat
09-23-2004, 11:28 PM
Here's another vote for wanting to meet them all!!!

K9karen
09-23-2004, 11:44 PM
Only because I've known Logan's, Rachel's, Pam's, Jackie's ,Sandra's and Kayann's gangs the longest ( we all met around the same time), but I'd love to meet everyone and their pets some day too! Weren't we going to establish Petsville???.

Pam
09-24-2004, 06:47 AM
I could not possibly narrow it down to four, but Ripley has one very lovely pupster that he would love to meet. Here is a picture that Kimlovecats made of her beautiful AnnaBelle and Ripley. Ripley says "I only wish!" *sigh*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/RipAnnabelle.jpg

kimlovescats
09-24-2004, 07:10 AM
Oh my, AnnaBelle is blushing, Ripley!!!! She would love to meet you too, sweetheart! If ONLY!!!! ;)

She says she needs another bath and grooming, then she will send her sweetheart a new picture of her!:D

ComedyDevil
09-24-2004, 07:15 AM
Only four?! :o Well, I want to meet all of them, but, erm ...

Millie & Chester
Duke

and erm ...

Tango

:p

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-24-2004, 12:15 PM
Just bumping this up a bit.

dogs_4_me
09-24-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Pam
I could not possibly narrow it down to four, but Ripley has one very lovely pupster that he would love to meet. Here is a picture that Kimlovecats made of her beautiful AnnaBelle and Ripley. Ripley says "I only wish!" *sigh*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/RipAnnabelle.jpg

I love your new siggy:D

robinh
09-24-2004, 12:22 PM
When I read the question, I started to think of names and the list got way too long. I couldn't think of any that I wouldn't want to meet.

Would love my Muffin to meet Claire, Rebel, Gigi to name a few. Max is such a stuffy guy that he wouldn't appreciate it, but I know Miss Muffin would love to meet someone her own size.

bckrazy
09-24-2004, 12:24 PM
I would *love* to meet Seshy, Tango, Jasper, and... Kiara! I feel like I already know all the PT dogs ^..^

Gonzy says he wants to meet Happy and Misty, cos theyre preetty ;x.. hopefully we can meet Sesh soon, I know they'll be total buds

Buddy Blaze Lover
09-24-2004, 12:27 PM
I'd LOVE to meet BCBlondie's gang, Nebo, and Gonzo! :D :D ;)

cali
09-24-2004, 12:27 PM
Elvis, Sesh, kai and kayden, and Gonzo and winter and Blaze, and any other BCs that I missed.. lol and Tango of coarse

bckrazy
09-24-2004, 12:28 PM
aww! *snugs* we would looove to meet Blaze, too! I can't forget about that hansum boy :D

Samantha Puppy
09-24-2004, 01:08 PM
We'd like to meet all PT dogs, but the ones that stand out most in my mind are:

Logan
Tango
Katie
Tori

But I'd jump at the chance to meet any!

Tina
09-24-2004, 02:02 PM
I would like to meet everyone's dogs.:)

petslover
09-24-2004, 05:11 PM
If I had to meet four it would be Jasper, Chester,Kiara, and Claire.. oh yeah and Annie because she reminds me of CoCo

swimma253
09-24-2004, 05:50 PM
Aww all of them! :D

If you remember a thread like this a while back and my attempt to list ALL of the PT dogs! :p

GoldenRetrLuver
09-24-2004, 05:57 PM
All of them!

But, a special one that comes to mind is Tommy. I'd love to meet Jessica's handsome boy, and Daisy says she'd love to meet her boyfriend! ;)

lute
09-24-2004, 06:09 PM
ALL OF THEM,but my faves are
Mercedes
Kia
Claire and Rebel
Nebo

that's five,but Claire and Rebel take up one line.;)

chocolatepuppy
09-24-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by swimma253
Aww all of them! :D

If you remember a thread like this a while back and my attempt to list ALL of the PT dogs! :p

Swimma I remember your post, you did a good job of listing most all of them!:D
I'd like to meet all of them!

*LabLoverKEB*
09-24-2004, 08:25 PM
I would love to meet ALL of the PT doggies!:)

K9soul
09-24-2004, 08:42 PM

You did pretty good, although I remember mine got left off that list :p. And no I was NOT offended. It just goes to prove that no matter how hard you try, it's almost impossible to remember everyone. There was some other thread long ago in general, I think it was "who do you admire on PT" or something, and at that time I did my darndest to think of pretty much anyone who posted regularly and give a nice comment about each one, but I still failed at it, sure enough there would pop up people I forgot and I couldn't believe that I missed them. I also think the first thing people notice on name lists is if theirs is listed anywhere.

So I learned from that, and now when I mean everyone, I take the easy way and just say everyone rather than trying to list them all :D.

That said, I would be incredibly excited and honored to meet ANY and EVERY special pup here. Tommy of course, always dreams of meeting his sweetheart, Daisy ;)

K9karen
09-24-2004, 10:31 PM
"Arf"! bellows Logan...she's mad cause I forgot to mention she desperately wants to meet her boyfriend, Duke. She's not keen on other dogs but she's got the hottie-totties for that boy!

BCBlondie
09-25-2004, 12:21 AM
Thanks to anyone who said they want to meet my gang or Seshy! :D

We'd love to meet:
binka_nugget's duo
primabella's Mickey
Shelteez's duo

Annd... Elvis, Gonzo (hopefully Sesh and Gonzo will have a playdate soon!!! ^_^), Happy, Misty, Blaze, Tango, aaand Samantha, Daisy, Molly, Gully, and Oz... and so many more!!!!

LOL sorry I couldn't just pick 4! :o

pitc9
09-25-2004, 07:30 AM
My heart just melts everytime I see Tommy...... *sigh*... I just fall in love with those eyes over and over and over....
I'd LOVE to meet him!

And Glacier's entire crew!!!

I've already met Katie.. but Robin didn't have Tori yet, so I'd love to meet Tori also!

swimma253
09-25-2004, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by K9soul
You did pretty good, although I remember mine got left off that list :p. And no I was NOT offended. It just goes to prove that no matter how hard you try, it's almost impossible to remember everyone. There was some other thread long ago in general, I think it was "who do you admire on PT" or something, and at that time I did my darndest to think of pretty much anyone who posted regularly and give a nice comment about each one, but I still failed at it, sure enough there would pop up people I forgot and I couldn't believe that I missed them. I also think the first thing people notice on name lists is if theirs is listed anywhere.

So I learned from that, and now when I mean everyone, I take the easy way and just say everyone rather than trying to list them all :D.

That said, I would be incredibly excited and honored to meet ANY and EVERY special pup here. Tommy of course, always dreams of meeting his sweetheart, Daisy ;)

Awww man! :( Im sorry... lol I tried my best! It is actually harder than you might think! :p

chrissycat21
09-25-2004, 09:57 AM
I would love to meet them all.

But I would like to see Simba, Nala, and Kiara perform some tricks because I don't think they're real! lol:p

Jamieejo85
09-25-2004, 10:00 AM
I would love to see them all but if I HAD to pick 4 I would pick....
Claire
Molly
Samantha
Simba

molucass
09-25-2004, 10:20 AM
I just stay out of threads like this, because no matter what you say, someone is going to have hurt feelings if their dog is not listed by anyone. =/

K9soul
09-25-2004, 10:49 AM
Awww man! :( Im sorry... lol I tried my best! It is actually harder than you might think! :p

That was my point, I know just how hard it is because I tried it myself once, so now I just say "everyone" if that is what I mean. It's too hard to think of everyone :D

The_Duck
09-25-2004, 11:03 AM
I'd like to meet all of the precious PT pets. LOl, if it ever happend I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven!

trayi52
09-25-2004, 11:13 AM
I would love to meet them all, but the ones that stick in my mind are Kiara, Simba, Nala, and Jasper.

Willie:)

Cincy'sMom
09-25-2004, 11:17 PM
We've been lucky enough to meet many PT dogs, and hope to meet many, many more. I would like to meet Nicole (DeliDog's) dogs, the Australian Spots, Blustang's Labs and how fun would it be to get the 3 black lab Sadie girls together?

Corinna
09-25-2004, 11:28 PM
I would love to meet everyones pets, but K9Karens Logan has my heart as did her Cody.

Karen
09-25-2004, 11:38 PM
I've met a bunch, and would loooove to meet more! First of all I have met the oft-mentioned Reese and Lolly! ;) And I got to meet Daisy and Perry out in San Diego, and I've met lotsa doggies at the Pet Talk Ohio gatherings, and rubbed Bandit's belly and met Ripley at the Pet Talk PA gathering we had, and and ... more, please!