PDA

View Full Version : It's getting close now!

kimlovescats
09-23-2004, 07:40 PM
Had to post this here so everyone sees! Amy Beth is dilated to 3 cm already. Doc says next Wednesday at her next scheduled visit, to have a date picked!!!:eek: He guesses Jenna to be about 5 1/2 to 6 lbs now and doesn't want her to get much bigger ... since Amy Beth is so tiny!!!;)

Oh to make this official .... the KITTENS are all doing wonderful!!!:D

sirrahbed
09-23-2004, 07:44 PM
Just sent you a PM all about the Grandma stuff:D It is SOOOO exciting!!! Keep us updated OK?

K & L
09-23-2004, 07:47 PM
Oh how exciting Kim! We've been through this 4 times now and each time it was just as exciting as the first. Congratulations and hope all goes well.

Glad to hear the kittens are doing well!;)

sirrahved
09-23-2004, 07:47 PM
*eek* lol I thought the blanket would make it down in plenty of time if it went with mom, lol. I guess it's more of a winter one, anyhow.

Can't wait to see a TON of pics to tide me over till we FINALLY get one of our own!

catlady1945
09-23-2004, 09:03 PM
Wow, won't be long until all your lives change forever! Best wishes to your daughter.

kt_luvs_kitties
09-23-2004, 09:09 PM
How happy you must be! Best of luck to your family's new addition and Tell your daughter Congratulations also. I know you are just overwhelmed with joy right now. I hope all is well and you have a good time with YOUR new grandbaby.:D

jazzcat
09-23-2004, 09:13 PM
How exciting Kim!!! So that's why you've been so scarce around her.

Guess Jenna won't make it till my birthday on Oct. 17 - darn!!! Oh well, the sooner she gets her the better - I'm sure Amy Beth would agree, LOL!!

Keep us posted.

catnapper
09-23-2004, 09:25 PM
Yay! Thats so exciting! Only a few more days til you are a gradnmom!

krazyaboutkatz
09-23-2004, 10:49 PM
Wow! How exciting!!!:D Please keep us updated when you can.:)

kimlovescats
09-24-2004, 02:42 AM
Yes, I'm sorry that I've been scarce ... been rush, rush, rushing to get the house fit for a newborn!!!:eek: I actually got my kitchen floor mopped ... alert the press!!!!:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Sirrahved .... the blanket will get here just in time ... I can't wait to see it ... thanks so very much for your hard work! ;)

Thanks everyone for the well wishes .... I can't believe it's that close. Funny thing, when the doc told Amy Beth she was dilated to 3 cm ... she said "Unt-uh!" (sp?) In otherwords ... NO WAY!! :D :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-24-2004, 02:52 AM
I can just imagine the atmosphore in your house at the moment, all the excitment and anticipation mixed with a bit of " wish we could just get it over with".;)

I'm sure the cats are wondering whats going on too!

Keeping you all in my prayers, and waiting PATIENTLY for uppiedates!!

catmandu
09-24-2004, 08:48 AM
The Found Cats,get to Pray,for a Human Baby,this time,and we hope,that All Is Well,with The New Arrival!

lizzielou742
09-24-2004, 08:53 AM
Yay! That's so exciting! Best wishes that everything goes smoothly (which I am sure it will) and you are a new grandma soon!! :D

trayi52
09-24-2004, 08:57 AM
Oh Kim, I can't believe its getting that close! Time does fly! Be sure and let us know when that sweet grandbaby gets here!! You are going to have so much fun!

Willie:D

persianmom
09-25-2004, 01:19 AM
I hope all goes well. Being a Grammy is about the best thing. Keep us posted. Hope all goes well.

CarolCOLOR=purple]all[/COLOR]

catcrazylady
09-25-2004, 06:37 AM
WOW!! It's almost time already!!! GEESH! This is so exciting! Just think Kim it won't be long at all now and you will finally be able to see her face and touch her little tiny fingers and toes! Gosh Kim you're finally going to be able to cuddle something that doesn't have fur!!!;) :D :D She sounds like she is going to be a tiny one. They are so precious and I know you are so excited. Keep us posted on every new event Grandma!!:)

chrangharris
09-26-2004, 04:22 PM
How exciting! We can't wait to see pictures of little Jenna! It sounds like she is going to be smaller than Misha!!!

Tonya
09-26-2004, 04:37 PM
Yay! I can't wait!

MULTICATMOM
09-26-2004, 05:53 PM
BUT, BABIES JUST DON'T SEEM TO CARE!!! LOL!!!
GRAMMY KIM...THAT'S GOING TO BE ONE SPECIAL ANGEL:D

"OFFICIALLY" JAS SEEMS TO PREFER ASHLEY?? BEEN TRYING TO GUESS HER REAL NAME. SHE HAS NANCY BEHIND/UNDER THE LOVESEAT. SHE'LL CALL HER OUT NOW & THEN TO EAT, NURSE OR PLAY...THEY'RE SO CUTE!! SHE MINDS HER MOM!!:)

rg_girlca
09-26-2004, 06:59 PM
Oh Kim, what exciting news. Is Amy Beth going to be induced??
Oh I am like a giddy little kid right now.:D

Just remember Amy Beth......B.R.E.A.T.H.......

Good luck and can't wait to hear the good news.:)

Also, i'm glad to hear that the kitties are doing well.;)