PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Favorite Frozen Dinner?

dukedogsmom
09-23-2004, 06:34 PM
I saw this on another board and thought it would be fun to put here, too. Mine is Boston Market's beef and gravy with noodles. It's supposed to have mushrooms, too but you're lucky if you can find two bites.

RICHARD
09-23-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I saw this on another board and thought it would be fun to put here, too. Mine is Boston Market's beef and gravy with noodles. It's supposed to have mushrooms, too but you're lucky if you can find two bites.

I love salibury steak with the frozen peas and gritty mashed potatos...........

I find a nice roll to sop up that salty gravy and add more butter to the spuds so they taste like something!!!!!

Very fufilling as a late night snack!!

:D

chrissycat21
09-23-2004, 06:47 PM
I just ate a frozen dinner. :)

I LOVE the Lean Cuisine vegitable egg roll and rice. Its one of the only vegetarian things they have. I also like this new one, Garden Bistro. They have loads of flavors.

lizzielou742
09-23-2004, 06:47 PM
Hot Pockets!! I like 'em all, the Croissant Pockets, Lean Pockets, the breakfast ones...mmm...especially the breakfast ones...

Miss Meow
09-23-2004, 07:05 PM
Ice cream

chrissycat21
09-23-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
Ice cream

Thats not a dinner! (But a favorite! :) ....)

dogs_4_me
09-23-2004, 07:15 PM
ick I dont like any frozen dinners:p

Kiia
09-23-2004, 07:18 PM
I don't eat the frozen meals too often but once in a while I'll go for the lasagna or the creole chicken.

Pam
09-23-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
Ice cream

Now there's a terrific answer! :cool:

Chrissycat21 I can easily make a meal out of ice cream! LOL!

dogs_4_me
09-23-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Pam
Now there's a terrific answer! :cool:

Chrissycat21 I can easily make a meal out of ice cream! LOL!

me too:D

Logan
09-23-2004, 07:28 PM
Stouffer's Lasagna or their Chicken Pot Pie is about all the "frozen" I will do. :o

KYS
09-23-2004, 07:31 PM
This is tough since I like a lot of frozen dinners. lol
Lean Cuisine: Honey Mustard Chicken.
Any Macaroni and Cheese.

ICE CREAM! You are too funny. hehehe
If ice cream counts that would be my favorite dinner too.

Miss Meow
09-23-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by chrissycat21
Thats not a dinner! (But a favorite! :) ....)

Two humans, two dogs and four cats can't be wrong, says Ms "Sara Lee" Jasmine ;)

http://www.thepinkkitchen.com/kittylitter/kitty21.jpg

I used to like macaroni cheese in a box, but it's been discontinued :(

popcornbird
09-23-2004, 07:44 PM
Guess mine is ice cream too. :p

We don't eat frozen dinners....or buy them, so I don't even know what they taste like. :o Mom makes fresh dinner everday....and sometimes I do.

ScantyNebula
09-23-2004, 07:45 PM
Frozen corn :) I'm not a fan of frozen dinners anymore .. I used to love frozen mac and cheese. Plus I'm a vege and most of them have meat

chrissycat21
09-23-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by ScantyNebula
Frozen corn :) I'm not a fan of frozen dinners anymore .. I used to love frozen mac and cheese. Plus I'm a vege and most of them have meat

Thats why I like some of the Garden Bistros. They are all vegetarian, just not vegan. There is also a brand, Amy's, that everything is completely vegetarian. I had an Amy's pot pie for dinner. They are really good and it took under 10 minutes to make!:D

I wish I could have ice cream for dinner. (Than I'd be sick afterwards but it would be good while it lasted! lol)

Uabassoon
09-24-2004, 03:53 AM
Lean Cuisine Cheese lasagna... yumm!

davidpizzica
09-24-2004, 04:35 AM
I LOVE Stouffer's french bread pizzas! Also their brand of turkey dinners.

lizzielou742
09-24-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by david p
I LOVE Stouffer's french bread pizzas!

Oh those are good! I forgot about those!

Tina
09-24-2004, 10:27 AM
We don't buy many of the frozen dinners as they get expensive for a family of four.

I usually buy a couple boxes of the Tyson chicken nuggets or tenders. They are usually easy to make and are pretty good. Then we occasionally get the Stouffer's Lasagna or another brand. I'd rather make my own Lasagna though. There are a few more things we get but can't remember right now.

teenster3
09-25-2004, 10:24 AM
On Cor dinners....salsbury steaks, chicken parmisan, lasagna

PJ's Mom
09-25-2004, 08:03 PM
I don't need anything else but Stouffers Mac and Cheese. Good stuff! :)

flamepony12
09-25-2004, 08:18 PM
:p blech! frozen dinner! :p lol

Tonya
09-26-2004, 10:06 AM
Costco's Kirkland brand Lasagna. Mmmmmmm! The only thing that sucks is it takes about 2 hours to cook.

Randi
09-26-2004, 10:44 AM
I don't often buy frozen dinners, but I love the various Indian ones you can get in Mark & Spencer (St. Michaels), England - usually with chicken or lamb. When we're going back from visits over there, I always bring a few of those, if our flight arrives by dinnertime. :) You can get silmilar ones in Denmark, but the choice is not that wide.

Recently, they've been selling 6 huge pieces of duck in a yummy sauce, those I can't resist!! :D

sammy101
09-26-2004, 10:47 AM
frozen Pizza for me!! thats my fav..lol:p

LorraineO
09-26-2004, 11:20 AM
Hate frozen dinners,,, but ,,, how about a Peanut butter parfait?!

Hey,, its dinner to me!!!!!:D :D :D

NoahsMommy
09-26-2004, 01:05 PM
Stouffers mac n cheese is wonderful! Its the perfect comfort food for me if I'm in a hurry. :)

I must admit to loving "Pepperoni Pizza" Hotpockets. They used to sell them in jr and high school and I've been hooked ever since. ;)

Right on, Miss Meow! Icecream can be a meal any day in my book! :D

sirrahbed
09-26-2004, 03:23 PM
:D When growing up, TV Dinner night was always such a treat - we would set up the folding "TV dinner trays" and actually eat them in front of the TV. My favorite was Swanson (or was it Banquet???) fried chicken that came with mashed potato and peas. Everything tasted like cardboard and it still does:p But, I buy one now and then when they are under a dollar:rolleyes: - just for the fun of it!!

Stouffers and Bob Evans makes some meals that are actually good tasting:)

prechrswife
09-26-2004, 04:26 PM
Zatarain's blackened chicken alfredo

NoahsMommy
09-27-2004, 12:34 AM
OK, I forgot all the wonderful frozen stuff Trader Joes has!!
-Fettucci Alfredo
-Butterfly Shrimp
-Edamame (does that count?)

David seems to really enjoy their enchiladas. Yum! :)

teenster3
09-27-2004, 12:44 AM
NoahsMommy OK, I forgot all the wonderful frozen stuff Trader Joes has!!
-Fettucci Alfredo
-Butterfly Shrimp
-Edamame (does that count?)
David seems to really enjoy their enchiladas. Yum!

**I've never heard of Trader Joes? YUM....Fettuccni Alfredo...mmm!
Have you ever been to TGI Friday's restaurant? They definitely have some of the best Fettuccni Alfredo !!!!:)

NoahsMommy
09-27-2004, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by teenster3
**I've never heard of Trader Joes? YUM....Fettuccni Alfredo...mmm!
Have you ever been to TGI Friday's restaurant? They definitely have some of the best Fettuccni Alfredo !!!!:)
Its a natural (and/or organic) grocery store chain in CA, I thought its in other states too, but not sure. All their food doesn't contain preservatives or anything not considered natural. The pirces are pretty good and all their food is yummy! ( http://www.traderjoes.com/about/index.asp )

I've been to TGIF, but haven't had the Fettuccini Alfredo, I'll have to try it there. :)